So, here's my setup just for reference.

i5-2500K CPU
    Asus P8P67 mobo
    Corsair XMS3 DDR3 RAM, 2x4gb
    PNY XLR8 NVidia 9800 GT GeForce 1gb GDDR3
    Cooler Master HAF X case
    Corsair TX 650 watt
    1x Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM (has OS on it)
    1x WD 600GB 7200 RPM (from old computer)
    Okay, I think that about sums up everything important.

I built this computer about 1 and a half weeks ago, the real problems started about 1 week ago.

So far I haven't been doing too much with the computer, just playing WoW, on occasion frapsing during raids. There's been a few different problems....

A. Practically every time I start my computer up, it starts.... then stops.... then starts up again and boots up like normal and runs fine. I just do not like that, it's kinda scary, when you consider booting up is one of the harshest moments for your computer.

B. Sometimes whilst frapsing, the screen will lock up, from like graphics lag, I'm guessing this is just showing I need a new video card (planned).

C. I had one blue screen after stopping Fraps when not even in a raid the other evening.... the files never became the video files so I was forced to delete them. (

D. This one really kinda freaked me out and finally got me to make this post.... last night I got home and I went to bring my computer out of sleep mode... it beeped a lot at me, and a little red light lit up just above my RAM cards. Then it soon enough stopped and just started running, but the screens remained black, so I forced it to shut down via manual button and then hit it again, and it went into resuming Windows and all was well. O.o Fishy....

E. This one.... I am guessing is just driver compatibility or whatever, anyways, so I have a Razer Death Adder, and mouse button 4, which is the thumb side one, towards the top/front of the mouse, I use as my push to talk button in Vent, I've been doing that for several years. The mouse button 5, right next to it, is my auto-run. :P Now here's the thing, on occasion, and certainly the worst when in raid, it seems like the keys get locked up within the computer software and w.e itself, like I can click them all I want, it doesn't do shit. Then I have people bitching at me in vent to close mic blah blah. Since I just built this, all drivers on this computer are very up-to-date, so I am just trying to figure out what would cause this problem.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 10:07 AM ----------

Oh, by the way, no real overclocking at all yet other than going into the Asus UEFI BIOS and just putting it to the pre-determined setting of "performance mode" or whatever. No OCing of my own.

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 12:31 PM ----------

Anyone?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Start with updating drivers. At least the first issue should be fixed with an update to the mobo drivers.

Send me the minidump of your crash (mediafire.com)

(
    C. I had one blue screen after stopping Fraps when not even in a raid the other evening.... the files never became the video files so I was forced to delete them. ()

From that

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    Send me the minidump of your crash (mediafire.com)

(
    C. I had one blue screen after stopping Fraps when not even in a raid the other evening.... the files never became the video files so I was forced to delete them. ()

From that
    Where would I even get this minidump thing? >_<

---------- Post added 2011-03-27 at 02:06 PM ----------

Goes to show how I've literally never had a blue screen before.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

C:\Windows\Minidump