Quick SC2 Question

im sure like a lot of people, i felt a bit cheated and ripped off when i finished the human campaign in sc2. in the first one, there were all three races available. i have seen postings for future sc2 releases and my question is this. are those releases the zerg and protoss campains and if so will they be in a free patch or are they expecting us to pay for it as if it was a new game?

I think it will be an expansion that you have to pay for

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TankBoT View Post
    I think it will be an expansion that you have to pay for
    ^This, but I guess exp.pack will include more than campaign. New maps, units, upgrades etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each race will get a game and campaign as large as the terran was. full movies missions story and a different bridge ui.

Each game will be an expansion, with a collectors edition and collectors goodies for all blizz games.
    The next race was announced as Zerg. the pet for wow was not announced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kalathoran View Post
    im sure like a lot of people, i felt a bit cheated and ripped off when i finished the human campaign in sc2. in the first one, there were all three races available.
    did you have 20+ missions for each race in the original game ?
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalathoran View Post
    im sure like a lot of people, i felt a bit cheated and ripped off when i finished the human campaign in sc2. in the first one, there were all three races available. i have seen postings for future sc2 releases and my question is this. are those releases the zerg and protoss campains and if so will they be in a free patch or are they expecting us to pay for it as if it was a new game?
    In starcraft 1 3 races had campaigns yes, and all 3 had campaigns in the brood war expanion.
    However the depth and story was not as high as blizz wanted it, each of the 3 expansions of starcraft2 will dedicate to one race.

In SC1 each race had a campaign, but each campaign was only 10 levels. The Terran Campaign in SCII is 30 levels!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." -Albert Einstein
    "If one could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people!"
    "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Also, they want more money :/ this is activision were talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Sentex View Post
    In SC1 each race had a campaign, but each campaign was only 10 levels. The Terran Campaign in SCII is 30 levels!
    actually it's 29, and 4 of them are protoss missions.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.