Deleted

What do you think of this build?

http://ptr.wowhead.com/talent#bfhcMosbforocuMZ0o:qmcrzo

I'm mostly doing 3v3.

Tips and feedback appreciated.

Looks decent to me - I haven't done much disc arena during Cata, but it looks like you got everything there.
    Profanity is the inevitable linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother%$#@er.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

With the nerf to PW:B would glyph of FH, or even Renew or SW be better than glyphing barrier in 4.1? Haven't arena's in cata, but PW:B glyph would seem fairly weak in 3's, though it might gain a little additional utility if your dps partners have some self-healing cd's

Lethal, Thunderhorn-US
    (US #1 2-night guild WoD)
    Tues/Thurs 7-11pm CT
    EN 7/7 Heroic

I would take one point in Reflective Shield instead of Veiled Shadows because the manaregen as a spreist from the fiend in a 6min bossfight (fiend three or four times used) ist very small and the damage done by the fiend should be below the damage done by a one-point-reflective-shield (about 5k per shield).

But I haven't played Disc since a year or so and it's just my first thaught.

This is the spec I'm currently going with:

http://ptr.wowhead.com/talent#bfhcMosrforoMuM:qmkVoqV0m

IMO, reflective shield is too good to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayona View Post
    I would take one point in Reflective Shield instead of Veiled Shadows because the manaregen as a spreist from the fiend in a 6min bossfight (fiend three or four times used) ist very small and the damage done by the fiend should be below the damage done by a one-point-reflective-shield (about 5k per shield).

But I haven't played Disc since a year or so and it's just my first thaught.
    well in arenas the Shadowfiend functions as a Burst Cooldown also... so it really depends if he wasnt sustained dmg or a burst dmg (with mana gained also), I would go for the Shadowfiend because most arenas (at least the ones I've played are won by burst dmg/cc, not by the healers going OOM)

I would move one point from Empowered Healing and put it on Veiled Shadows...

against I'm not an arena expert so If what I'm saying it's incorrect in someway dont flame me too much and don't follow what I'm saying blindly also I said my reasons if you agree with them just go with it...

btw If you're doing 2v2 also I would recommend Glyph of Shadow Word: Death, it helps with the burst - in 3v3 that might not be that important so it's really up to you
    Kaeldin the Flamebreaker, lvl 85 Blood Elf Priest [Grim Batol EU]

There is never enough haste to compensate for bad DPS or a stupid tank.
    You can't heal stupidity.

Reflective shield loses its value as you move from 2s to 3s to 5s imo, since the reflective damage is only from shields cast on you. Chances are better they'll be CC'ing you instead of killing, where reflective shield is just wasted points. I've never taken it in a 3s or 5s spec at all.
    -
    Jamboro: 110 SPriest, Jamb: 110 Blood DK, Jambori: 110 Prot. Warrior,Jambro: 110 Frost Mage, etc.

since the reflective damage is only from shields cast on you
    Are you absolutely sure? I swear I saw some damage numbers pop in when I was shielding people in Lol Barad.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Surge of light dude.
    Test it once and you will never look back.
    It doesn't look like the best skill on paper but when you get the procc off twice in a row and heal youself to full hp using only instants you will know you'd made the right choice.

I took it over inspiration since imo that skill is somewhat of a lackluster. All the melee does a good % of their dmg in bleeds/poison/whathave you and as far as I know these are not affected by the inspiration buff
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutty View Post
    Are you absolutely sure? I swear I saw some damage numbers pop in when I was shielding people in Lol Barad.
    Positive. Damage from reflective shield only procs from shields you cast on yourself.
    -