need help For a new computer.

Hey guys,

Well, Ive stop play wow for 7 months and gonna restart in 3 months. my actual computer suck ballz very hard, in wotlk time i was mostly unable to go to dalaran when there was too much people around and i was lagging so bad sometime while raiding and and unable to raid a lot in 25 man(yeah fucking sad.....) and with cataclysm i will just unable to do anything i think.... so i was wondering if you guys can help me out with which hardware setup will be perfect to play wow in a good resolution(maybe max game resolution :P) with a good price cuz im going to university so i dont have that huge amount to buy one.

thank for answer.
    Falithrill, mannoroth!

"Narwhal" setup from here -> http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...th-Daily-Blink

Will run WoW at mixed high/ultra settings on 1920x1080 resolution in 25-man raids, or all-except-shadows-on-ultra in 10-mans.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Hello there. What is your budget for a machine ? Also are you able to build yourself ?

Quote Originally Posted by gooseuk View Post
    Hello there. What is your budget for a machine ? Also are you able to build yourself ?
    i can build it and my budget is around 1500$