Question (Recount) Silly question about Absorbs and Healing

Hello MMOChampion!

In a lot of Healer PoV videos and screenshots out there I see Recount (I assume) showing a tab called "Absorbs and Healing". I found though that my Addon doesn't have a tab with such name. After some googling I found that there used to be an Addon for Recount that did that, but has been deprecated since Recount V.4, where Healing and Absorbs have been merged. However, even very recent videos show this "Absorbs and Healing" tab. Is that essentially the same as "Healing" (since the merge)? Why the different name on the header then? *confused*

Thanks in advance!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Just because they are a recent video doesn't mean they keep an up to date recount.

It is possible that they are just using an older version, I know I don't tend to bother updating addons unless they start causing problems. I'm sure there are others than are more than happy with performance/features of their addons and have no reason to update them.

So you mean to say that these people have updated every other Addon (since most of them stopped working after 4.0.1) except for Recount? Seems a bit strange, especially since most people nowadays use Curse client which makes Addon updates really easy.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Not sure, I do know that Skada damage meter has that tab.