7.5 gigs > 32 gigs ????

So i have a 7.5 gig Iso on computer B and i want it on computer A. I put my Flashdrive into Computer B, flash drive is 32 gigs and empty. I check the properties on both to confirm the size and yes i have hidden files on show. As i try to put the 7.5gig iso on the 32 gig flash drive it tells me that its bigger than the memory the flash drive can provide. Now im wondering how does this happen seeing as the iso is only 7.5 gigs and the flash drive has 32 to use? Am i missing somthing?

Your flashdrive is in FAT32 - reformat it in NTFS

Possible that the flashdrive is formatted using FAT16 instead of NTFS... FAT16 doesn't support file sizes over like 2 gigs or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayne View Post
    lol beat me to it :S
    FAT32 is like 4 gig max file size... wouldn't work either
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayne View Post
    This.

<3333
    Former raider of Accession [US-Stormreaver]

Ya as other people have said it is a formatting issue, I am betting it is formatted FAT 32 which limits the size of a single file to I believe 2Gb, unless you have it set for 64Bit clusters (which is very rare) then its 4Gb which is still less then the 7.5Gb.
    If you format it NTFS you will not have that problem.

I shall reformat it, thanks for the help.