Heroic Maloriak 10 advice

So after downing Chimaeron, my guild decided to go after Maloriak next. We've had some tries today, but the black phase was pretty much killing us.
    I suspect it was due to our group composition, which had lots of melee and shitty AoE. Our DPS were:
    Mage
    Death Knight
    Shadow Priest
    Enhancement Shaman
    Enhancement Shaman

Our melee DPS were taking lots of damage the whole time and due to lack of AoE, we couldn't down all the slimes before the next phase started.
    Is the fight even possible with that kind of group composition?

Having 2 enhance shamans (The games WORST AOE class) really hurts.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    But having a mage (fire), a dk and a shadowpriest should make it a breeze though... If you can avoid standing in black shit it's not that hard really.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have your two enhance shamans single target the swills why your other dps aoe's. And make sure your enhance shamans switch swills every 15% or so to keep them even, because bursting one swill down is pointless since the aoe will kill them eventually.