Question Mass Disenchant marco(s).

Hey guys, thanks for your time to answer my question. I'm a JC and Enchanting. I wonder if there's any marco that can Mass Disenchant thoese greens I made with my JC.?
    1.Jewelcrafting: Carnelian Spikes.
    2.Jewelcrafting: Nightstone Choker.
    3.Jewelcrafting: Hessonite Band.
    4.Jewelcrafting: Alicite Pendant.
    Because the stats are random. Do I really have to click one per one for D/E?
    Thanks a lot.

I use the add-on enchantrix for this, searches through your whole inventory for stuff to disenchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

hmm...i dont know marco, so i wonder if he could disenchant em. lol jk, its *macro not marco, anyway try this

/cast Disenchant Carnelian Spikes
    /cast Disenchant Nightstone Choker
    /cast Disenchant Hessonite Band
    /cast Disenchant Alicite Pendant

make it in one hotkey, never really try it, but i think it'll work. or separate it to 4 hotkeys for each item if it doesnt work

Deleted
    I could be wrong but i think the syntax would be:
    /cast Disenchant
    /use Carnelian Spikes

The problem is, guys:
    All of these items have a random suffix, so all of them have to be included into the macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by taka2010 View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for your time to answer my question. I'm a JC and Enchanting. I wonder if there's any marco that can Mass Disenchant thoese greens I made with my JC.?
    1.Jewelcrafting: Carnelian Spikes.
    2.Jewelcrafting: Nightstone Choker.
    3.Jewelcrafting: Hessonite Band.
    4.Jewelcrafting: Alicite Pendant.
    Because the stats are random. Do I really have to click one per one for D/E?
    Thanks a lot.
    You can actually search these forums for an answer to your question.
    There is a way to make a working macro for it.

Deleted
    /cast Disenchant
    /use Carnelian Spikes
    /use Nightstone Choker
    /use Hessonite Band
    /use Alicite Pendant

This works for me

You can make a macro like Helyumz and update it every time you decide to craft different junk... or you can download Panda and just click on whatever it is you want to DE. Of course if you're looking for something you can just spam a button with then make a macro.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

Quote Originally Posted by ostjaevel View Post
    I could be wrong but i think the syntax would be:
    /cast Disenchant
    /use Carnelian Spikes
    This is what I use when I have tons of crafted mats to D/E

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is an add on I use for my prospecting, and they recently added a small bar to it. It allows you to just click on that bar to disenchant, prospect, or mill items.

It's called Prospect, I know original. There is a Prospect bar add on that will show all the items in a separate area. The little section for the items is very small and can be collapsed to hide it.

every item in the game has a unique ID number, so you could abbreviate using a macro like this (you will need to look up the actual ID numbers, I just made these up):

cast Disenchant
    /use ID:18827
    /use ID:18755
    /use ID:12077

Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    I use the add-on enchantrix for this, searches through your whole inventory for stuff to disenchant.
    This is what I use as well. It looks for greens to DE in your bags and pops up a box that you click Yes to and it DE's it in one click.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I use an addon called Prospect (curse link) you just shift+right click (or whatever modifier/button setup you want to use) the item in your bag and it disenchants it. Plus it puts what it disenchtats too in the tooltip (with percentages) and does autoloot. It also works for lockpicking, milling herbs, and of course, prospecting ore. I used to use Panda with its list of items in your bag and you just right click each one, but found this was faster and easier to use.