Obliterate hasn't been nerfed.......

Sorry to make this into a topic, but since various people seem to be unable to read any of the posts explaining it's a tooltip correction, and then insist on QQing after it's been explained in that very same topic that it's a tooltip correction.... so yeah, for the nth time, it's a tooltip correction.

I realise that this is about as contructive as the posts made by people unable to read posts other than the original post... but yeah, I just broke my nose the last time I facepalmed so hard after watching several people post accurate information, only to be ignored 2 posts later. Apologies if this offends anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Correct, the masses of people out crying because they believe it to be a nerf is astonishing. Simple Tooltip Fix, obliterate was nerfed a patch or so ago.

Let's wait and see what happens after 4.1 and the Death Rune change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Docter Feel Good View Post
    Correct, the masses of people out crying because they believe it to be a nerf is astonishing. Simple Tooltip Fix, obliterate was nerfed a patch or so ago.
    Are you referring to the glyph nerf or is there more?

I just want the freaking patch already. Shit is getting ridiculous.
    I like sandwiches

Great idea, make a new thread telling other people that there was another thread were people didn't read the thread... not.

Oblit 4.1 comments go here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...4.1-oblit-nerf