Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    Waiting to hear on the exploit they used this time.....
    Lol? We would have had it a few weeks ago, but our OT died RIGHT before she did.

Paladin (Forums / Cataclysm Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Word of Glory 20sec cooldown in Patch 4.1
    I recently spoke to the devs about this, and their direction on it has not changed. We want Ret to be able to heal. However, if a Ret paladin is healing so often that a 20 second cooldown is a constraint, then that Ret paladin is spending too many GCDs healing. Spending a lot of GCDs on heals isn’t what we want a DPS spec to be doing.

We’d rather it be a big heal that is used infrequently, than a small heal that is only makes a difference to you if you give a lot of your GCDs to it. (Source)
    They should give death strike a 20cd as well, with maybe a talent on blood to reduce its cd.

Quote Originally Posted by drake741 View Post
    What is throttling? Is it an active sabotage of those connecting to WoW?
    Judging from previous issues with ISP's it appears that a previous WoW patch made changes to the data transmitted between your client and the servers.
    This change resulted in some ISP's recognising that as Peer to Peer or file sharing traffic, which due to automated systems is often on a lower priority or throttled in terms of its potential bandwidth use.
    Seperating that out manually from something otherwise very similar which the ISPs feel they have a good reason to throttle has proven problematic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't the Rogers announcement different last time? Or did Blizz threaten them with a lawsuit?

They said something about making wow players lag on purpose if they use the p2p launcher thingy. Now they are saying it was an accident and are going to repair it? lol

Hahaha, I switched to their biggest competitor Bell a few months ago. Just in time it seems =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by invictusordead View Post
    Where is the fire mage pve buffs???????
    What buffs do we need?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

Meh to the achieve.
    Meh to Challenges
    Meh to something in canada that doesn't effect me
    Meh to class changes, I don't really play anymore and wont till they make the game more exciting outside of raiding.

All in all meh.

Think I'm finally getting over wow.

Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    Hahaha, I switched to their biggest competitor Bell a few months ago. Just in time it seems =)
    Bell's not much better in the big picture, really. They also have limited bandwidth, and probably throttle some connections. Just so happens their throttling doesn't affect WoW specifically.
    To all the fellow Canadians who use Rogers/Bell, I recommend you look at the smaller internet companies cropping up. They offer better service (some with unlimited bandwidth, either right out of the box, or for a minuscule increase in price), and the more switching to them, the more the big ones will have to reconsider their practices as they lose more and more customers due to their terrible methods.

I'm personally using Yak internet, which costs the same baseline as Rogers for 10Mbps, yet with unlimited bandwidth. No longer are my bills changing from 50$ to 120$ due to passing the bandwidth limit with exorbitant pricing for going over the cap. Not even any throttling on P2P that I'm aware of.
    Instead of complaining about your ISPs and how it's not fair, take 5 minutes to research alternatives, and then do something about it that will have an actual effect. Rogers/Bell won't change their practices if people keep paying for their ridiculous services. If they start losing a lot of customers to proper competition (and no, Rogers/Bell do not count as competition), they will have to shape up their act.

For anyone interested, in Ontario, there's Yak ( http://www.yak.ca/high-speed-internet ) and Teksavvy ( http://teksavvy.com/en/res-internet.asp ) that I know of that offer decent services. There's probably more too if you look for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should we blame you lol? It's ensidia, not an unknown guild. Keep it up Ensidia, i really hope you take the spotlights in firelands, time to return where you belong, and that's 1st place in pve rankings.

what an amazing achievement hahahaha thats friggin hilarious

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnep View Post
    Lol? We would have had it a few weeks ago, but our OT died RIGHT before she did.
    proof or it didnt happen

Seriously awesome props to Ensidia. That's an insanely difficult achievement.

How'd they cheat for this one this time?

Man that is the best achievement name ever.

grats ensidia

The title (and achievement) is a lie... they aren't awesome =/

And wow does it suck to be a Rogers customer, and I thought using mobile internet was bad but at least I don't get restricted... unless I've used up my download limit, and even then I don't get cut off or charged more to keep using it, only restriction I get is not being able to play between 4pm and midnight, which kinda sucks when I want to raid.
    Well I hope they get it sorted asap for those of you who are with them.

Grats Ensidia ::]

I don't get why they're calling these things 'Challenges'. To me a challenge sounds like doing something extra/more difficult - timed runs, zero deaths, some extra mechanic, etc.These are just extra bonuses for doing the same shit everyone has been doing already. I guess some extra gold never hurts anything, just the name is wierd if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna View Post
    I guess I didn't get the memo about posting every world first achievement these days... oh, just for Ensidia? Gotcha.
    Jealous cause your guild is useless?

Quote Originally Posted by TaylorGang View Post
    Betcha they used saraonite grenades.......in all seriousness, congrats, hard ass achieve, very good. Guess we know what all top end guilds are gonna be obsessed with getting now...
    You act like we in the top 10 haven't been going for it already. It's been well established for a few months that it is the only goal left in this tier of raid content.