Heroic Raid Soloing

Anyone know if any heroic level bosses in WotLK have been solo'd yet? I've been trying to find out but haven't found any confirmed kill videos. Working on soloing heroic marrowgar, so wanna know if it'd be a "First!" kinda thing or something that 5 dozen DKs have done.
    Last edited by Darkelementz; 2011-03-30 at 03:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's this DK that has done a allot of wotlk content yes.
    Don't ask me his name tho.

Raegwynn (DK) solo'd a lot. But I don't think he solo'd any heroic Raids yet. Marowgar was on normal, as was OS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think HCs can be soloed but maybe i'm wrong, all the kills where on normal.

Mione I believe is the name you're looking for as the guy who soloed Yogg and most of ToC.

http://blog.mionelol.net/ <- In french but google or firefox will translate for you
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nelol/advanced Armory

Mione is female, but yea she has been soloing alot of content, but i belive its been mostly normal mode. Id imagine Heroic Marrowgar and Heroic Rotface are solo-able quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by A Day to Remember View Post
    Mione is female, but yea she has been soloing alot of content, but i belive its been mostly normal mode. Id imagine Heroic Marrowgar and Heroic Rotface are solo-able quite easily.
    While rotface was simple when done in a raid setting, he should be one of the bosses which should be very difficult to solo. Because of the adds mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by suicuique View Post
    While rotface was simple when done in a raid setting, he should be one of the bosses which should be very difficult to solo. Because of the adds mechanics.
    Adds don't spanw when you're solo'ing afaik.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Deleted
    I see the enrage timers on heroic mode being a bigger problem tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Adds don't spanw when you're solo'ing afaik.
    You're right. Unless there's a second person on his aggro table, he will not spawn adds.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

The enrage on marrowgar is difficult, but my best attempt got him to 2% at enrage. I'll have it next week, for hopefully a world first ICC HC kill

Dont think heroic modes are possible to solo just yet, well maybe ulduar HMs but not further.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    not much point doing heroic modes. A few might be interesting (let's say Mimiron, Freya, Vezax, Jaraxxus...). Things like Marrowgar, Rotface, or Blood Princes, that adds absolutely nothing to the encounter and is basically nothing more than having more hp and more damage : not even going to bother doing them personally.
    Hard to admit it's too hard eh? You could easily say the same about proper raid progression, heroics are always very similiar fights with more hp and dmg