Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So if it's doubled, it should be doing around 20k right? Hmmm, does silence dr with other silences still?
    Last edited by sugarfree; 2011-03-31 at 07:28 AM.

At least its getting some attention, I am pleased by this tbh.
    Also the increased cd on Cleansing Waters, up to 6 sec from 0.5, is very positive.

So, how much does it hit now that blizz documented UA change and modified it to do double damage without crit chance?

Deleted
    This is a minor buff really..

The doubled damage is just the same as a crit I guess, it just makes UA always crit, we could've hit the same amount of damage before aswell, if it just critted.. So just a matter of RNG..

Why don't they give it a serious buff, it is definitely needed..

10+ Year Old Account
    i've seen shamans that were as low as 20% hp dispell ua and even with ua critting they survived because even ua with double dmg is shit and they stacked pillarhumping gems wich reduces the uptime enemies have on u by roughly 90%.

they should add an addition undispellable effect to it. When ua gets dispelled, the dispeller gets [insert cool name here for awesome debuff], increasing shadowdamage taken 20% and reduces manaregenation by 20%, stacks up to 5 times and lasts 1min.

healer pov
    1 stack, ok, np
    2 stacks, hmm this begins to hurt
    3 stacks, omg i'm going oom and taking craploads of dmg
    4 stacks, amg devine shield didnt remove
    5 stacks, ok i'm dead, you win.

waay better solution. Ua getting dispeller happens and i'm ok with that as long as it isnt getting instantly dispelled everytime. The punishment should increase every time it gets dispelled instead of becoming weaker, dr sux.
    Last edited by Nicola; 2011-03-31 at 11:22 AM.