Rate the Blood DK

Okay so im not quite sure to go for mastery, dodge/parry or stam. So far i've been focusing only on mastery. Any ideas?

Here is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...le/rhok/simple

I was Frost DPS MS before but had to change because the guild needed a new OT. So my tanking gear aint that good yet.

Any tip is apreciated^^

Deleted
    you should never rly reforge away any avoidence stat to hit. specily not mastery . other than that it looks good to me

havnt touched any mastery and reforged it to hit, only reforged parry to hit, mostly at least

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrkern View Post
    havnt touched any mastery and reforged it to hit, only reforged parry to hit, mostly at least
    You did. 91 mastery ->91 hit, that's what armory tells me^^
    Never ever reforge into hit, no matter which stat you touch.
    Hit serves only two purposes: Primarily to get Thread... but since thread doesn't matter at all in the current tier of raiding, this point doesn't cont.
    Secondarily, you need hit to not miss any DS and refresh your shield... but since most likely you will not keep any shield for more than a few seconds as MT, this one doesn't count, too^^

As far as I know, the current way to reforge goes like: Reforge Hit/Expertise and then as much avoidance into mastery. When there is mastery already on the gear, reforge your higher avoidance stat into the lower one (because of DR)

ah, except the wep>.< but im the OT, so anyways, u telling me that i should just forget the hit cap ? the only bosses that is hitting me hard is Nef + Cho'gal which is when i can't keep up my Shield, otherwise im stacking shield when i aint holding boss
    Last edited by tyrkern; 2011-03-31 at 11:43 AM.

Deleted
    Even as the OT, you are tanking most of times, at least adds... And yes, in fact every point in Hit/Exp is wasted survivability. Even when not actively tanking, you need to miss three consecutive DS to loose the blood shield (since you don#t loose runes when mssing). this chance is sooo little that it can just not be worth the lost survivability and shield potential from mastery

awesome thanx^^ tought i had to be hit/exp capped no matter what. But actually i aint tanking adds in most cases, thats the MT's job in our guild. He asks for me to taunt and thats when he moves to adds in cho'gal fight for example. Ah nvm when i think about it im actually tanking quite a few packs of adds>.<
    Last edited by tyrkern; 2011-03-31 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    You're welcome, that's what these forums era made for ... helping and getting helped

To clarify it again: Hit mainly is a DPS/Thread stat. This is not a bad thing, don#t get me wrong, because you need Thread for tanking^^ But in the current tier of raiding, Tanks produce lots of aggro (especially as a DK) so that you don't need to push it any further.
    There may come a time where you will need Hit for aggro, but currently you don't.

/edit
    Just to mention: As far as I know, the only tank class wich should have at leat some hit are Paladins, since they need some hit to get enough HP to keep up their shield.
    Last edited by mmoc2359d021de; 2011-03-31 at 12:07 PM.