Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I only liked the tactical fighting. At first the conversation and character development was pretty neat and having the intimate relationship was a nice touch but that got old fast like a bad gimmick IMO. If anything the conversations became extremely tedious, not interesting(to me) after so long, and on a second play thru it became almost impossible to get thru it all.

Talking about DA1 btw.

It has alot of replayablity and i did say that post what you did or didnt like, pretty much a post about your opinion as a whole to the series... I hate anders too.

My favorite part of the DA series was the availability of a melee mage class in the first games. The combat they had paired with that class build was great fun.

Arcane Warriors were way too OP, but they were boring as shit. All of your damage was auto attack damage until you got high enough level to be a blood mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Arcane Warriors were way too OP, but they were boring as shit. All of your damage was auto attack damage until you got high enough level to be a blood mage.
    Nah, cone spells ftw \o/

Deleted
    My favorite part? Screw the gameplay and screw the story. The random talk between your companions while you were out walking was pretty damn entertaining for its simplicity.

Battle of ostagar...

and Oghren's Jokes , nuff said

Bartrand: How did you get these maps!!
    Anders: A wizard did it.

From Dragon Age it would be the entire Dwarf mission, with the Broodmother and Paragon, it was so creepy and epic; better storytelling than the rest of the game.

From Dragon Age II it would just be the character of Varric. He has the best lines, good voice acting, a sweet crossbow, and almost guaranteed to be in the third game.

Deleted
    Played thro Dragon age 2 , two times so far & completed.. Got 2 new characters I'm playing thro right now, a second mage and a warrior.. And to be honest, I love the game, really happy with it, just cant get enough of it.

The game got some very disturbing scenes in it... But also very emotional.. I love how they make characters seem alive.
    But umh, favorite parts is quite a few, mostly Fenris's quests 'Alone' etc, then the 'Sacrifice' quests, really good ones. Really got me worried at the end of those quests.

Favorite char is Fenris, love him. Before I was a bit /meh at Fangirls, but thanks to DA2 and Fenris character, I've turned into one of them, cheers.
    I always use Fenris/Anders/Sebastian or replacing Sebastian with Varric. Love how Fenris hates Anders, Anders hates Fenris and Sebastian, and Fenris and Sebastian is like.. good friends, lol.

But ya, as Elementium said, the darkness in the game is awesome and the game is definatly worth the price. <3

---------- Post added 2011-04-03 at 03:29 AM ----------

Oh oh, also, another part which I just LOVE about the game, and probably is one of the best things, is the party banters. My favorite is the umh.. Conversation between Anders and Fenris, and Isabela's lil comment after.

Anders: I can't imagine what Hawke sees in you.
    Fenris: It is done. Leave it be.
    Anders: Well, good. I always knew she had some sense.
    Fenris: Do not make light of this. Leaving was the hardest thing I've ever done.
    Isabela: Oh, will you two get over yourselves?
    Isabela: I did her, too.

Best part of the game is anything to do with companions imo ^-^