Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    For 10 man, you should aim to push him into phase 2 while the fourth add is up. I don't remember what the number is for two healing it, but if you three heal the encounter, you should aim to get Cho'gall to 11m on 10 man before the fourth add spawns.

Two healing the encounter works nicely.
    "L'enfer, c'est les autres."

Deleted
    We use 1 tank, makes the dps requirmement easier.

Oh and 3 healers

Sorry this wasn't very helpful really, I might have some more tips.

We use a Paladin tank, who saves avengers shield for worships, they are broken in less than a second 99% of the time. If someone wasn't standing close enough to cho'gall then they need to be interrupted by someone else.

We send a melee dps towards the add to keep it interrupted as soon as it's spawned, depravity really can't be cast at all.

We kill the adds in a square shape to the left of the throne, as someone said earlier, dying to these is totally stupid.

Erm, can't think of anything else right now.
    Last edited by mmoc4bf5bcc444; 2011-04-02 at 09:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb View Post
    I'm the moonkin in this group. Why would you suggest me over the mage? It seems to me that spamming pyroblast is better than anything I can spam.
    Because the mage looks like he has a hard time even dpsing properly, let alone staying out of things like shadowcrash and fire (you will die if you fail). Whereas you have 15% dmg reduction, plus barkskin for each shadows orders. Also, Moonkin output is pretty nice there too.