Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Crabby:The dungeon helper, what do you Think?

So i got on mmo-champion and noticed the new dungeon helper and i thought it would be a great way for new players to Leængen about dungeons and raids

So the question is: what do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.

Even though they are joking, it isn't all that bad an idea. Nothing as glaring as that crab, but little tips for players in 5-mans would make my pugging life so much easier.

I think it's an April Fools joke...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the sky is blue and grass is green, my cat's breath smells like cat food and today is April fool's day.

Are you a really bad troll or did you not notice today is April Fools?

would be a fun feature to have in the game, but yeah it is an april fool's joke, atleast a good one though and can fall for it unlike the last one

"BARD the new hero class that use a guitar"
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

Deleted
    Its an aprils fools joke, but damn he is nice and funny

I think the crab is cool. Gives me nice comments when I am browsing trough armory.

I think the real question is whether or not this obvious April Fools is a cover up for the Ragnaros preview being an April Fool's as well. April Fools or not I think Crabby would be great as a non-combat pet that you could click on and talk to like an NPC to get relevant hints and tips.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterToast View Post
    would be a fun feature to have in the game, but yeah it is an april fool's joke, atleast a good one though and can fall for it unlike the last one

"BARD the new hero class that use a guitar"
    Sadly that is a real class in rift >,< with the guitar and all
    I Just Herped All Over My Derp !

10+ Year Old Account
    I love it as an April fools joke. I wonder if someone would take on making an addon or something with it though. I think it'd be quite funny to have it sitting in the corner of your screen giving you teh lulz as your raid gets stomped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yee, it's a joke.

If it were real, it still wouldn't work.

"Hang on guys, can you just pause the game? I need to read what this crab is saying before anyone takes damage."
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

God someone please open an [Paint] Thread with crabby

would really make LFD easier tbh

I think that the only thing worse than this idea are the people who think it's a good idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thundercles View Post
    I think that the only thing worse than this idea are the people who think it's a good idea.
    why wouldn't it be a good idea? i enjoy a witty comment coming from an animated crab and it would obviously have an option to be turned off if you were annoyed by it.

There are already websites that people can go to to look up fights and such. If they put something like that into the game, it takes away the need to research the fights before hand. All in all, it's a bad idea.
    "Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found."
    By a forum member "Membrane"

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

OMG This is so stoopid i can't belieeve they r making hte game even easier.

i hate casuals

(April 1st FTW)
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I like how he will tell you how to do everything in the game, why crunch some numbers yourself or research your class? Hell, maybe he will even tell you how to do your entire rotation? Maybe crabby 2.0 will do it for you! Funny joke for the day but I would quit the day it went live.

There are already websites that people can go to to look up fights and such. If they put something like that into the game, it takes away the need to research the fights before hand. All in all, it's a bad idea.
    Not sure if trolling.

Analyzing.....
    perfect spelling....
    bad grammar....
    non confrontational tone with sub text of "you're wrong"...
    poor argument in defense of the matter at hand....

Going with trolling, 4/10 though, because you were caught.