Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    To be honest - tried to farm some recently with northrend scav and it looked like it's not working at all...
    Frostweave no doubt has been a bitch to level. Unfortunately I can't aoe down the mobs in Icecrown on my tailor because she is only 76 so I have to use my non-tailor hunter.

I have gotten a decent amount from the Converted Heroes (not the neutral ones) just round the big groups up and aoe. Sometimes I get lucky and get a x4 Frostweave but mostly it is x1.

Another great area is Pit of Saron all the people in the crater at the beginning drop frostweave. I think it is a great drop rate but it is more time consuming.

I still need a ton more frostweave so this will be a while before I can move on and use Embersilk. On my realm a stack of bolts go for 500G (insane) and a stack of 20 fluctuates from 200G to 55G. There have been a few times I picked some up for 38G.. but the majority of the time it is in the 100G range.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sele View Post
    Frostweave no doubt has been a bitch to level. Unfortunately I can't aoe down the mobs in Icecrown on my tailor because she is only 76 so I have to use my non-tailor hunter.

I have gotten a decent amount from the Converted Heroes (not the neutral ones) just round the big groups up and aoe. Sometimes I get lucky and get a x4 Frostweave but mostly it is x1.

Another great area is Pit of Saron all the people in the crater at the beginning drop frostweave. I think it is a great drop rate but it is more time consuming.

I still need a ton more frostweave so this will be a while before I can move on and use Embersilk. On my realm a stack of bolts go for 500G (insane) and a stack of 20 fluctuates from 200G to 55G. There have been a few times I picked some up for 38G.. but the majority of the time it is in the 100G range.
    that was VERY similar to my situation, except for the fact that my tailor was 85, which made it slightly easier, and at times i would loot 6 cloth per hero.

Also - finish questing the tailor to 80 first. You'd be amazed how much cloth you'll get from the random crap, especially if you use LFD.