Any decent online trading card games?

Okey doke. I'm looking for a few things in an online trading card game...

1) Free
    2) Half-decent
    3) BOOSTER PACKS

I just tried one called Tyrant on Kongregate, but it was pretty bad. But I opened a booster pack, and it brought me back to my childhood days of playing MTG (well, more to the days of opening MT

Use Magic Work Station (MWS) to play Magic: the Gathering online for free. Back when I used to play competatively, I used this all the time to playtest with friends (and random opponents).

There are sites like Magic-League that run tournements of various formats every day (for prizes too). If you like boosters, try NetDraft for drafting/sealed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Um.. may not be everyone cup of tea considering the content and card art but as far as online card games (and its a free ipod game) I tend to play Urban Rivals when I'm bored. There is alot of cards to collect and if you can suffer through the terrible "Urban" setting it's fun.

Each card has a attack (damage done to other cards) and damage (damage done to opponents life) values and 2 different effects 1 gained from leveling the card to it's max level and another by having atleast 2 cards of the same "clan" in play.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/

Um, as I said.. some of the card art really sucks but alot of it is really good. It's also a pretty simple game..sort of.

MArcomage is a great, free online card game. It's not a trading card game though, all the cards are freely available. You can build multiple decks, have multiple games going on at once and the game is always being updated. There is even a concept section where you can design a card and submit it to be implemented into the game.

There are so many cards and strategies that it is hard to get bored with it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could give Shadow Era a try. Free online card game, though there are pay to play features; buying currency with which to buy decks and stuff (though you can earn the currency normally in-game, albeit slower of course). It seems to be a simplified version of Magic. I picked up the basics fairly easily despite not playing a game like this in years, and it's giving me some fun for now when I'm bored at work. I'm not using any of the payment features. Also, there's a version of it available on the Iphone as an app if you have one.