Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    So last night my tier helm FINALLY dropped... so I could move gear around to hit the 2005 with about an 80intel and 30ish spirit loss...
    Now as we hit HM'S and haste upgrades are reachable again... I should go back and fix my gems back to all the intel before I revert reforges correct?... and with TFD and DMC, and 4pc... 2032 base spirit seems... low...
    I know spirit is relative... but im wondering if I go for MORE haste pieces and drop MORE spirit... will I be hit too.hard?... example being hakfus neck vs V&T neck
    Grats on your tier helm!! =) I wish I could have gotten mine last night, but I passed it for the good of the raid.

2032 base + 540 (tier 4pc) + 400 (DMC) = 2972 sustained unbuffed spirit when you're healing. More if you factor in buffs/talents I believe. Then you add in 4200mp/min = 350mp5 (from TFD), and you'll suddenly find yourself swimming in mana. I do believe you can afford to drop some spirit. Perhaps use the V&T neck/Dorian's lost neck instead of halfus neck, Incineratus instead of a spirit weapon, Signet of the 5th circle instead of a spirit ring etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrar View Post
    70 int/125 crit is well worth 200 mastery, especially in 10s. 125 crit for us is nothing, so basically you are loosing 70 int for 200 mastery and more reliable regen. The spi that you can spec out of on your other trink is minimal compared to the uptime of FoM.

Even if the regen swaps were fairly equal from FoMs + regen to the loss in the regen your reforging out of, you shouldn't be running into any real mana problems anytime soon so you may even find switching up your spec a bit more easier too.
    Thanks for your invaluable advice Myrrar I will get the next vanq helm to drop (I really hope it's next week!) and shift my gear around to fit the FoM or TFD in. TFD is BiS after all, and my alt is just an alt...

Quote Originally Posted by illumnae View Post
    Grats on your tier helm!! =) I wish I could have gotten mine last night, but I passed it for the good of the raid.

2032 base + 540 (tier 4pc) + 400 (DMC) = 2972 sustained unbuffed spirit when you're healing. More if you factor in buffs/talents I believe. Then you add in 4200mp/min = 350mp5 (from TFD), and you'll suddenly find yourself swimming in mana. I do believe you can afford to drop some spirit. Perhaps use the V&T neck/Dorian's lost neck instead of halfus neck, Incineratus instead of a spirit weapon, Signet of the 5th circle instead of a spirit ring etc.
    THANK U...... i currently AM using Incineratus, signet of the 5th AND ring of the boy emperor. need to get V&T neck.... but it wont drop
    But again, thank you. i have been hesitent for a LONG time.... hard to get a definate number. i DID cut out furor though. so it might be at a good level atm.