Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by elitistniceguy View Post
    1900x1080 resolution, running two 9800GTX+ in SLI with 4GB of RAM and a Q9600 quad-core CPU overlocked to 3.6GHZ on each core. At high settings and a low anti-alias setting I rarely get above 35 FPS, and about ~25 FPS during mass-combat.

The game really doesn't run too well.
    Disable SLI. The game doesn't run well with it enabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humm got some more info and apparently ATI's next drivers will be optimized for Rift, so it might be an actual driver problem.

And no need to rage and say that wow also has problems etc etc, that's just childish and ridiculous, im not here bashing RIFT, i quite enjoyed it so far, im just utterly disappointed with the performance of the game, and how bad it look at high settings.

Deleted
    Im actually having problems with Nvidia (Geforce GT 525m) on the laptop, firstly when I logged in it said my drivers were out of date, so I thought I better rectify that, updated drivers, but my computer said they were up to date.

What I dont get though with the actual fps aspect is how if I run the game on low quality renderer, it pretty much never goes above 40 and never below 25, but my computer can run the game on ultra graphics without going below 15 fps and never above 25.

Surely either my fps on low quality renderer should be much higher, or my fps on Ultra lower? the fps are too similar for such a vast change in detail? Adding to that, it seems if I play it on anything above medium its more or less the same frame rate. I would also add that I have not yet lagged out even when playing on high settings.

I play Wow on High settings with everything on highest except the water as my graphics card doesnt support that option, apparently.

Im running on a
    1GB Nvidia Gefore GT 525m
    2nd generation Intel Core i3-2310M processor 2.10 GHz
    4GB1 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz
    Windows 7

anyone got an idea whats up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikni View Post
    Anyone having the same issues.
    I had the same issue during the beta.. wanted to rip my eyes out

I have a Radeon 6950 modded to a 6970 with the newest drivers and have no issues in either game and have had no issues with previous drivers. Although there are many posts on the RIFT forums complaining about ATI cards.

When I had dual 4890's, I had no issues either with older/newer drivers, although received better performance with RIFT when new Crossfire profiles were released.