Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't been able to watch the stream for almost an hour, I just keep getting that error and that they'll get back to it later. Oh well, I think I may just give up on it for tonight, not that it really matters anyways (just the seed games).

Deleted
    stream was running unstable at the beginning and now its completly offline, there is a thread at teamliquid.net with more than 290 pages (!) about the stream...

http://z0r.de/2757

15+ Year Old Account
    It's back up for me now.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Ahh where did Day9 go?!

15+ Year Old Account
    He should be rotating in and out.

JP + Wheat
    JP + Day9
    Day9 + Wheat
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm, i thought liquid TLO was playing in this tourney, I guess not. He is by far one of my favorite players to watch, though Idra puts as good show on sometimes XD

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    TLO is playing Isrozzis, and finally the stream is up for me, but of course they are taking their time starting this next series... I really hope the next two days can step up the production value.

Overloaded at times =(

I just want KiWiKaKi to win. I love his playstyle and how creative he can be. I like Protoss the most, but it is the dullest race to watch. KiWiKaKi makes Protoss look a lot more fun.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think HuK is much more likely to win then KiWiKaKi. KiWi can be creative but I think HuK's recent practice and advancement while in Korea has made him a real contender.

~HuK does have to climb his way through the open bracket though, so who knows what will happen..

so how did idra vs kiwi go?

i really hope idra won! he is my favorite because he such a rage-er like myself when i play on the ladder.
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatedPriest View Post
    so how did idra vs kiwi go?

i really hope idra won! he is my favorite because he such a rage-er like myself when i play on the ladder.
    Kiwi beat Idra 2-0 :P

k so i just shell out the 10 bucks for the HD. the normal stream was driving me crazy.

it funny tho because i could at this moment walk like three steps and be at the Dallas convention center.
    /sigh
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Damn, too busy to watch it live this weekend, hope they keep the videos online for a few days next week!

The MLG people must be crapping their pants right now, this is going about as bad as possible.

i am actually mad at myself for sitting here waiting for them to fix the stream. it has been up and down all day. i hope they have this shit fix for tomorrow finals

Deleted
    So the stream seems down and I'm late in coming into this : ( Can anyone fill me in on who all is left competing? I imagine it's down to only a few players by now but hopefully I can catch the finals at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you Idra fans enjoyed seeing him lose to Huk and ragequit/slam his headset LMAO.
    Last edited by CoraTehEJ; 2011-04-03 at 03:39 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    " Hey IdrA
    Just thought I'd let you know
    those voidrays
    were halluc"

The funniest moment so far in this tournament.
    Last edited by Qwann; 2011-04-03 at 05:43 AM.

I like Idra... But I also like Huk. So conflicted.

how did idra do today? havn't been able to watch, but last night the early nice pylon drop by incontrol was total sex.