Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterdecay View Post
    So if a person acts like a moron, it's redundant to call him one?

Just quoting your avatar.
    You mean referring to my avatar? I don't recall Mr. Sheen ever saying anything along those lines.

I'm glad you used the word 'acting' though, because if you think he's doing anything but acting...
    Well, let's just say, it's about to get redundant in here!

Deleted
    Whoever said you cannot learn politics by reading MMO-champion, you have been proven wrong. Allow me to summerize this 'war':

Europe announces new development, pondering if the truth in this is correct.

America mocks the statement of Europe and sends a threatening letter to abstain from using such again.

Europe takes offense. A decleration of stupidity is issued in self defense against the American statement.

America takes offense. Mockery of the european culture is made (And i am sure I saw a calender burnt somewhere)

Europe is furious and enacts that all who do not accept their culture are idiots.

America responds by making the excact same statement. - While sounding cocky at the same time.

Europe attempts to make a clever comeback, but fails and ends up making themself look silly.

America brings in the allies of Canada and declares flamewar on Europe.

Europe calls out for scientist of the unknown realm of Wikipedia who announces a fact, America was wrong.

America refuses to believe this, and rather than admitting a mistake, simply attempts to change subject in course of war.

-- That, ladies and gentlemen, is how war is started. Thank fuck the guys, including myself, in here are not national leaders xD

Peace out!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pafinator View Post
    Warcraft will not be very good as LEGO, I'm sorry, I don't know why they are bothering with this when they could be working on fixing the game we are ACTUALLY PLAYING!!!
    Because game developers are the same people as those creating Lego.
    Are you really this thick?