Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Make sure you interrupt the earthshapers and it's doable without cc. If you want to reduce the dmg walk away from the adds that bladestorm when they do it or stun them. If you somehow still fail at that just kill the earthshapers quickly at start or cc them.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just run in and slam my head into the keyboard to get aggro on everything.
    Then I use my avengers shield to interrupt the dudes who transform.
    If they are still alive by the time they start to transform again I just interupt it with stun/rebuke/be race skill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manlypecs
    It's always safe to blame the healer, since healers aren't real people anyway.

Millhouse first, CC earthshapers and/or interrupt their cast, and you'll be fine. That's all it takes is just one person being aware that they need to interrupt earthshaper casts.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Quote Originally Posted by Willelm View Post
    Millhouse first, CC earthshapers and/or interrupt their cast, and you'll be fine. That's all it takes is just one person being aware that they need to interrupt earthshaper casts.
    And able to. If I'm playing as a lock in destro I just focus one and when it turns into a pile of stone I banish it. Problem solved. Easier than interrupting them for me. Well, especially if there's other CC around. I could always pull out the felpup but why bother if I can just throw unbreakable CC out the moment it transforms?

You have a lot of options. Pre transform they can be sapped, feared, seduced, poly'd (I think) and rebuked, if you don't have enough CC to go round and/or you need that CC for other targets a warlock can banish and a shaman bind after they transform, as long as they're quick it'll only do 2 or 3 ticks maximum of it's aoe.

I rarely see anyone burn Millhouse first; usually he's last, although I tend to mark him with a Skull when possible. CC the Earthshaper (guy who transforms) if you can, or failing that kill that one first. Berzerkers are annoying and if you have extra CC use it on them as well since they randomly attack people; the Warbringers (I think that's the last type) are basically just mooks and don't do anything important.

Personally, I prefer to cc the Earthshaper(s) and burn down millhouse. His Shadowfury (ae stun) and fear can be a major pain especially when they are hitting a healer and you don't need to do that much damage to him before he runs off. The berzerkers that spin like a top can be a real pain, especially with multiple oblivious melees who let the bleed stack up.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    stoncore sucks cuz everytime i go there with my tank i have a dungeon bot in my group and hmm total noobs and the trinket dropps never

lol CC?
    You're kidding right?

I don't think I've ever seen CC being needed there at all, even with nubs in ~333 ilvl gear.

You actually stop to CC crap in H stonecore and you'll spend 2X longer in there and probably more likely to wipe.

Deleted
    The way i do it which is the fastest imo is this:
    1)I dont CC at all yeah i know many of you like to CC but most of players have reached an ilevel in which CC currently is pointless
    2)i charge into the earthsaper and use rend+TC imidietly,i keep focus on the earthshaper all the time since i have to interrupt his abbilty when he is going to transform.
    3)Using all the procs available since without CC you take heavy damage.
    Tbh thats what i do all the times, and i didnt face any problem at all.

Deleted
    Unless healer or dps is really poor, so you would need some cc, as a tank I'd rather mark skull on earthshapers, then cross on Millhouse. And take care of interrupts by myself. If everything goes properly, earthshapers are dead before Millhouse casts anything annoying.
    Last edited by mmoc8c38b7d291; 2011-04-04 at 05:31 PM.

I do not go with groups to Stonecore at all. As a healer I just tell them sorry if it comes up on LFD random dungeon - And sadly that means 3 dps will have to wait other 30 mins or so (cause group resets if healer or tank leaves at start).

BUt.. I do not consider that to be my issue. Stonecore is overtuned atm with alot of 1 shot abilites that random group will always struggle with. Its either up to BLizzard to balance that dungeon so that it has same risk/rewards as others - or just take it that very few random groups will bother with that instance.

Worst instance design for years from Blizzard. But sadly some high rep dev did it and they are to scared to change it...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxormcownage View Post
    lol CC?
    You're kidding right?

I don't think I've ever seen CC being needed there at all, even with nubs in ~333 ilvl gear.

You actually stop to CC crap in H stonecore and you'll spend 2X longer in there and probably more likely to wipe.
    Looks like someone hasn't healed a heroic before. Either cc or mana dump every pull. Drinking every pull or two takes longer than ccing, especially randoming with those 130k hp tanks with 15% luck buff
    Last edited by ForTehNguyen; 2011-04-04 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    I do not go with groups to Stonecore at all. As a healer I just tell them sorry if it comes up on LFD random dungeon - And sadly that means 3 dps will have to wait other 30 mins or so (cause group resets if healer or tank leaves at start).
    Not necessarily. As long as at least 2 dps stay, they can requeue and and be at the front of the line to get a new tank and any other replacements. The change with 4.0.6 was only for people that queued together with the healer or tank so that the tank couldn't queue with 3 dps, get them instantly into a dungeon and then drop the group while the 3 dps wait for a new tank, effectively allowing them to jump to the front of the dps line.

What i do is: mark skull on millhouse aka kill first.
    If there is one earthshapper i mark him x aka kill second, if there is third, put cc on it.
    I charge x and tank him, interupt transformations, aoe tank everything that comes to me, i dont care about millhouse at all, he has no threat table, if dps has at least half of brains theyll interupt, if not, then guess healer has tougher job.
    Anyways, i dont pull such stunt if i see healer is newbie.
    I use few cd's, use my stun too.
    The key here is do tell dps to not aoe untill you have all the mobs you are intending to kill on you, plus - tell them to start attacking the targets they are suposed to attack.
    I cant tell how many times ive experienced how magically that skull and x go down the last. I almost starting to think people think attacking skull is like suicide, and x means no, dont attack.