Crabby's mouth looks like an anus

Look at it

I hate to agree with this, but the man has a point.

I feel sorry for the people who have butts that sore and blue looking, just saying

Referring to your avatar; Whats this, i dont even?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I hate to agree with this, but the man has a point.
    Haha, word.

i dont see it really.
    stop those dirty minds!

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a mouth with teeth?

Seriously, why do people see vaginas/penises/assholes/boobs whenever they look at things with the same shape?

Maybe you should find a way to relieve your sexual tension.

Oh god, now you've spoiled Crabby for me

Crabby is blue version of Ghostcrawler with big eyes to look "cute"

Quote Originally Posted by nalle View Post

Seriously, why do people see vaginas/penises/assholes/boobs whenever they look at things with the same shape?

Of course, it's because we are so sexually wound up, that we see dirty pictures in harmless items. It has absolutely nothing to do with a funny observation someone made that others agree on. If only we could be as cool as you and get laid as often as you're implying, since you don't see such dirty, icky, naughty things.

OT: I must agree, it does kind of look like that, just a tad....sharper than one.

he aint talking out of his ass

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pionock View Post
    Of course, it's because we are so sexually wound up, that we see dirty pictures in harmless items. It has absolutely nothing to do with a funny observation someone made that others agree on. If only we could be as cool as you and get laid as often as you're implying, since you don't see such dirty, icky, naughty things.

OT: I must agree, it does kind of look like that, just a tad....sharper than one.
    Guess you missed the other threads where people have seen the stuff I mentioned in absolutely ridiculous places.

My post wasn't just directed at this thread you know....

But yes, if you see sexual things whenever you see a hole or a long object, then yes you probably do have a problem with sexual tension/frustration or similar.

Or do you think I should make a thread about instance portals looking like swirling anuses (they do don't deny it!)?

Guess you missed the other threads where people have seen the stuff I mentioned in absolutely ridiculous places.

My post wasn't just directed at this thread you know....

But yes, if you see sexual things whenever you see a hole or a long object, then yes you probably do have a problem with sexual tension/frustration or similar.

Or do you think I should make a thread about instance portals looking like swirling anuses (they do don't deny it!)?
    Surely it has nothing to do with someone who just has a different way of seeing things. Almost like an inkblot test, people see different things. Has nothing to do with them being sexually frustrated and they're more wound up than a 3 day alarm clock, it has everything to do with how people see things, and there's nothing in wrong with any one's line of thinking. It's what makes us different.

But please, show us all scientific proof that you're better than us because you have not a single ounce of filth running in your head at any time of the day.

Deleted
    It looks like a young woman

Kidding it does really look like it. Dranenei style.

You figure the people who saw these things much more often than others would be the ones who saw them whenever they look at things with the same shape. But to each their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Talk to Bibi, he´s a reasonable guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Stop being a giant trolling asshole.
    See, I can say nasty things in public!

Deleted
    @ OP Like a Rorschach test, that says more about you