Thread: Cho'gall

Cho'gall

Working on Cho'gall reguler. Not into Hard modes yet. Yes yes im late in expac. Anyway I was talking to raid lead and thinking of going demon for the fight. Currently Destro.

My question is if I use demon to aoe the adds what kind of corruption would I be getting is there a way to avoid it? I was thinking of sending in fel guard poping fel storm and placing teleport near the spawn spot. Hitting soul burn teleporting and running helfire through them.

I use Aff atm and use Soulburn > Soc of Corruption, it works out nicely

I was thinking of that but with the SoC only spreading corruption on soulburn is it up fast enough for adds?

Im an idiot I dident think that through. Of course its up fast enough.
    Last edited by Keilith; 2011-04-02 at 02:37 PM.

Deleted
    as long as you don't have aggro on the adds, you don't get corruption, at 1 pack only sending your felguard to lolstorm into it should already do quite some dmg
    at more and more packs, you ahve to go in and hellfire etc of
    and at 4 packs, or maybe 5 if you would reach that, pop an infernal etc

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is that you must go into Melee range for the adds to deal your best AoE etc. But it's just a normal mode, it wont matter much. Play whichever you like the most and force the mages and hunters to specc for extra snares and roots!
    Vol'jin fanboy

Deleted
    + infernal on the last set of adds.

Soulswap is awesome too there, and if you can keep shadow embrace up all the time on boss + add, then you've just won the fight.

And in p3, soulburn then 2-3soc on boss should be enough to dps tentacles if you are pulling boss to wall

How many paladins do you have? If you use glyphed salvation theres no chance of getting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    How many paladins do you have? If you use glyphed salvation theres no chance of getting hit.
    We run 2, rarely we run 3 but it does happen. Thats a good point. Also thank all of you for the feedback.