Mouseover Wind Shear?

hi guys,

is there a possibility to use windshear while mouseovering?

i want to do following:

If Someone is Mindcontroled by Cho´Gal i want to mouseover him and use wind shear while using a mouebutton. how is this possible?

A simple macro can achieve this!

/cast [@mouseover] Wind Shear;

Then bind it to whatever mouse button. I use Bartender4's Keybinding to do this sort of thing

/cast [target=mouseover,exists] Wind Shear; Wind Shear

Quote Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
    A simple macro can achieve this!

/cast [@mouseover] Wind Shear;

Then bind it to whatever mouse button. I use Bartender4's Keybinding to do this sort of thing
    but how do i keybind a macro? :-\ but thx for your help so far.

Put the macro on the appropriate keybind slot on a bar? :P

Bind pad is pretty useful for macros that you might not want on your bar too.

Place the macro on your bar, i suggest using Ayako's more complete macro above for this.
    Then you can click on the game menu, go to Key Bindings, and find the appropriate button there (Let's use Action Button 12, for example), click in the "Key 2" column then click the mousebutton you want it to be bound to.
    Click okay. After this, it will be bound to that button.

If you're using Bartender4, do /bt to open the options, click on "Key Bindings" on the top, hover over the action bar button with the mouse, and click on whichever mouse button you want bound to it. Click okay to save the binding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dessan View Post
    Bind pad is pretty useful for macros that you might not want on your bar too.
    i think thats what i searched for, since i dont want this macro in my bar. and i want to use it with a mousebutton.

this "bind pat" add on is perfect did everything i wanted thank you very much for all your help, thread mb closed now.
    Last edited by mugiwara1984; 2011-04-03 at 11:53 AM.

#showtooltip
    /cast [@raid1,harm][@raid2,harm][@raid3,harm][@raid4,harm][@raid5,harm][@raid6,harm][@raid7,harm][@raid8,harm][@raid9,harm][@raid10,harm] Wind Shear

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Worship-Macro

Can try something like this if you want too.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    #showtooltip
    /cast [@raid1,harm][@raid2,harm][@raid3,harm][@raid4,harm][@raid5,harm][@raid6,harm][@raid7,harm][@raid8,harm][@raid9,harm][@raid10,harm] Wind Shear

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Worship-Macro

Can try something like this if you want too.
    Though that would seem to limit to raid members, and in that case only to the first 10 so won't work in a 25m.
    The harm conditional should be sufficient on a mouseover, particularly if you want to interrupt a specific member when I belive that macro will always go in sequence and hitting the first hostile it comes to, which may not be the one you want to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Though that would seem to limit to raid members, and in that case only to the first 10 so won't work in a 25m.
    The harm conditional should be sufficient on a mouseover, particularly if you want to interrupt a specific member when I belive that macro will always go in sequence and hitting the first hostile it comes to, which may not be the one you want to deal with.
    You go up to the charlimit, then move onto the second macro, just hit 2 keys.

hi i need help with a similar macro i want it to wind shear my mouseover if i have one if not do it on my targeted target ob mod shift and purge normally on shift mod and war stomp (since im tauren) on ctrl this is what ive come up with
    /cast [nomod][target=mouseover,exists][target=target] Wind shear
    /cast [mod:shift] Purge
    /cast [mod:ctrl] War stomp
    dosent work, any tips ?

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    hi i need help with a similar macro i want it to wind shear my mouseover if i have one if not do it on my targeted target ob mod shift and purge normally on shift mod and war stomp (since im tauren) on ctrl this is what ive come up with
    dosent work, any tips ?
    Try this instead:

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:ctrl]War Stomp;[mod:shift]Purge;[@mouseover,harm][]Wind Shear

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

a

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try this instead:
    THANKS!!! works perfectly

---------- Post added 2011-04-09 at 04:56 AM ----------

oh 1 last thing id be verry glad if u could post the same just with earth shock as nomod flame shock as crtl mod and frost shock as shoftmod but with the mouseover if i have 1 and targeted target if i dont have 1 tryed copying the last 1 and changing the names but couldnt do it

its so i can use the frozen power in pvp on fleeing targets and stuff

Deleted
    Code:
    /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover, harm, nodead][mod:shift]Frost Shock; [mod:ctrl,@mouseover, harm, nodead][mod:ctrl]Flame Shock; [@mouseover, harm, nodead][]Earth Shock

Binding wind shear to my mouse wheel (middle button) click was the best thing happened to me...