Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Wasn't there already the light temple in it? Don't remember Ice though so that was definatly left out.

Sounds cool at any rate.

Was no Ice Temple (Zora's Cave was frozen so that's pretty much Ice Temple), Light Temple was around as an adult, that's how you got the Mirror Shield and fought the Twin Witches. Dunno what he's talking about with Mermaid Cave unless he means Zora, which was there as a child since you went into the whale for the 3rd dungeon.
    I'll not spend my days glancing over my shoulder for assassins. Let them look back for me. --Elbryan, the Nightbird.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Thundercougr/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buttspawn View Post
    Was no Ice Temple (Zora's Cave was frozen so that's pretty much Ice Temple), Light Temple was around as an adult, that's how you got the Mirror Shield and fought the Twin Witches. Dunno what he's talking about with Mermaid Cave unless he means Zora, which was there as a child since you went into the whale for the 3rd dungeon.
    Theres a difference between Light Temple and Spirit Temple.
    The Temple of Light is the Temple of Time, as shown in TP iirc (never played it but read zeldawiki for the game).
    There was the mini Ice dungeon like someone said before where u had the giant blade room to collect the silver rupees, and melt the red ice, all that.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.