Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm sure it's been said already, but Let the Bodies hit the Floor.

15+ Year Old Account
    THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.. YES IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS.. SOME PEOPLE STARTED SINGIN IT NOT KNOWIN WHAT IT WAS AND THEY'LL CONTINUE SINGIN BECAUSE THIS IS THE SONG THAT NEVER ENDS.

that song pisses me off. other than that i dont see any musical ignorance in here.. All opinions

Deleted
    Dubstep and "Let the bodies hit the floor" because it's been used so many times it just got annoying. And other songs that don't come to mind now.
    Last edited by mmocb3b54be47d; 2011-09-14 at 04:16 PM.

Let the bodies hit the floor
    This. And any similair Nu-Metal
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    This. And any similair Nu-Metal
    ^
    !!

This, and also,i'm gonna get flamed for this but, anything by the Beatles and any other Hippes weed smoking band like Pink Floyd and Led Zep
    And anything by ACDC or Nirvana.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuongvi View Post
    ^
    !!

This, and also,i'm gonna get flamed for this but, anything by the Beatles and any other Hippes weed smoking band like Pink Floyd and Led Zep
    And anything by ACDC or Nirvana.
    how can you hate Pink Floyd?....probably the best band ever.
    Adam: Lookin straight grizzly.
    Blake: Bitch betta have my honey.

Deleted
    Hmmm.... well... I don't listen to music I don't like, so I can't say anything pisses me off.

Deleted
    Generally Glee songs and not because they rape bands/songs I genuinely like Journey, but they seem to butcher other songs as well, I'm a metal head, I love all its genres from glam to death and while artists like lady gaga aren't my cuppa tea, I've heard her stuff enough times when out at clubs and round at friends houses to know that I'd rather use rusty steel cheese graters on my ears then listen to their covers.

Deleted
    Fucking talentless arseholes Oasis - so undeserving of the praise and hype they get for writing tone-deaf monotonous shit that all sounds the same, with that prick behind the mic thinking he's all that cos he's a Mancunian; his brother's a tosspot too

The weak pathetic streaks of stale piss known as Coldplay - a weedy miserable voice with absolutely zero passion, feeling, or talent backed by a band that plays about two chords and sings about how shit life is all the time; again, so annoying they get so much success for being so unbelievably boring and shit

Don't even get me started on U-fucking-2 - a band successful solely because of a pontificating self-righteous dick who never takes off his sunglasses and some genius who managed to pluck a guitar string on a high note for every single song for the last 20 years.

Then there's the 80's 'New Romantics' movement...

15+ Year Old Account
    any singer who says their own name/stage name in their songs. Thats maximum douchebagery.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

Anything by TooL.

I hate them, I hate them, I HATE THEM!

Iam pretty sure I have even already posted this in this same thread. I just hate them so much.
    >.<

---------- Post added 2011-09-15 at 12:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by solonglonesome View Post
    how can you hate Pink Floyd?....probably the best band ever.
    Dude hes trollin, no way anybody can hate those bands. He just simultaneously listed like the best rock bands ever. Add Black Sabbath and Hendrix and you have the best rock bands ever right there. =P

For me the song would DEFINITELY have to be "not pretty enough" by Casey chambers.... something about that song send me into a psycho rage! I guess its just her badly sung QQ that does it...

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    cant fucking stand it. Especially because they took a form of dance that was underground and publicized it.
    Someone sounds a wee bit hipster-ish. >.>

10+ Year Old Account

Along with the video I linked ealier in this forum , this is another song that the radio keeps playing over and over at my work place...

Anything by AC/DC. The singer's voice makes me cringe.
    Anything by A Day to Remember. Everybody in my high school loved them and I just got so sick of hearing about them and seeing their merchandise everywhere and people overall just making a huge deal about them.

That LMFAO song that somebody linked up there ^

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything that has something with either Justin bieber/Rebecca black or any disney channel "singers" to do.
    Last edited by QtLoL; 2011-09-15 at 01:37 PM.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everything about dubstep makes me cringe ><

Anything I hear my sister singing. We both listen to rap, but she listens to all the stuff on the radio/tv/media, and I listen to the stuff that's more underground.

For me it's singers/bands that 100% remake or use part of another song but don't improve on it. Heck some are just the exact same song. I just it's sad that artists feel they need to use other songs to get them self noticed. Don't get me wrong there are a lot of remakes that are really good but I find the vast majority aren't very good.

Aside from that I can usually listen to anything.

Anything from Pearl Jam. They play them all the time on the radio!