Thread: PvP UI

PvP UI

Any one know of a UI/Add-On that will put the cool down of your enemy's interupts/trinket on or over the target frame or health bars.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.. probebly not exactly what you want, but it comes close enough imo

Gladius

Deleted
    I don't know if it's possible to track enemies cooldowns, so I wouldn't bet on it. Think it has something to do with your combatlog doesnt log those kind of things. I might be wrong, but that's what I guess.

the one you are talking about is probably interruptbar or juked

Deleted
    There is an addon called Afflicted 3 that lets u track all enemy cd's whether they be survival cd's, interuppts, dmg cd's. They are all on seperate, moveable, bars so you can have all the interuppt cd's on the right, all dmg and healing on the left etc etc. Really great for arena and fake casting those damn kicks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    I don't know if it's possible to track enemies cooldowns, so I wouldn't bet on it. Think it has something to do with your combatlog doesnt log those kind of things. I might be wrong, but that's what I guess.
    It does not track cooldowns that is true, but it can check when its used and according to that display when it should be usable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    It does not track cooldowns that is true, but it can check when its used and according to that display when it should be usable again.
    Pretty much this. There are quite a few addons that do this. Gladius is one of them. I'd give that one a try and if its not what you're looking for then just search pvp and arena on curse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Icicle adds enemy cooldowns to the nameplates. Very handy.

You can do this with Power Auras, it's kind of hard to config. But once you do it's very customizable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Afflicted 3 is your friend.

Thanks all I will try them all and see which one I like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzthing View Post
    Icicle adds enemy cooldowns to the nameplates. Very handy.
    Best CD tracking addon ever. Its amazingly helpful when fighting any sort of melee while a caster of any type.