Trying to make a bastardized version of BEPA for kitties!

So I finally picked my druid back up since BC, and now that I'm used to playing him again, I missed my old UI setup when I rocked my DK and shaman. For the Shaman, I used BEPA due to its extensive setup with keeping everything you needed to know in a fight right there around you. After actually talking to Bone for some help, I am hard at work on recreating his work in a feral DPS setting. So far I have the setup pretty well done, but I wanted to see if I could get some guidance from the more seasoned druids on how the work is going so far. Provided is a screenshot with everything lit up that I felt was most important with our timed DoTs and debuffs on one side, and defensive cooldowns and our stun on the other. Bottom icon is of course Tiger's fury lit up the largest since I feel it is the most important Skill we need to keep cooled down, so it is an easy reminder to use it as soon as it is up. All the icons on the right side stay lit until used. If the button is lit up, it means it is available. Please feel free to criticize as needed to help make the work as high quality as possible to maybe help the kitty community. All suggestions will be considered...flamers will be ignored.

ALL BUTTONS LIT UP

JUST COMBO POINTS!

A few things i know i should add, and will probably get to is trinket procs/uses...profession abilities and racials. Again, please add any thoughts you have on the setup so far. Most credit for this goes to Bonefury for his inspiration through BEPA, and of course to the owners/creaters of Power Auras. I am only setting up the look.
    Last edited by Azreial; 2011-04-04 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added pics.

Try the addon droodfocus