Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    85,892,000 HP

(Stop making my HP lowercase!)

Edit: Why was my text being made lowercase? O.o
    so... less than nef then?

I would hope thjat we never gop face to face with him.. he IS the aspect.. I hope we have a system of bosses that either slowly kill him or slowly return his sanity
    Last edited by ProBubble; 2011-04-04 at 12:12 PM.

Deleted
    does not matter, because like illiden you are going to get help from lore npcs

All of them. All of the HP's.

im guessing about 500mil + depending which content patch he comes out might be a bit less

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBubble View Post
    so... less than nef then?
    People on the ball will realise where I took the HP number from.

People on the ball will realise where I took the HP number from.
    And people even more on the ball might figure out where the zero you lost wound up.

Arthas had 15m when encountering him in Northrend. He had about 550% more on heroic 25. So considering DW = 858m, 858x5.5 = 4719m. 4.7 billion hp =p

Sounds unlikely, but would be fun.

Deleted
    It will porbably be something insane then a 'Quickly, he's weakened' moment where a never before seen weakness is written in, I don't know, maybe he has a toilet break - everyone is a little susceptable to a sneak attack. Then we kill him.

So yeah, Deathwing toilet, some drgaon lady shouts out, we punch him in the throat and win all his purpz.

lets see here hmmm....imma go with 133 million in 10 man 209 in heroic 225 million in 25 and 300+ in 25 heroic.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Take in consideration that in Wrath Naxx times, people were doing around 2-4k DPS at top gear, We are now doing around 20-25k DPS, At the end of Wrath we were doing closer to 20ks, I'd imagine we will be doing at least 35k DPS by the end of this xpack(on Argaloth type fight).

35 000 X 60 = 2.1m Damage in 1 minute.
    So with average 25m raid setup(2 tank, 5 healer and 18 DPS), the damage for 1 minute will be like 37.8m(not counting tanks). Assuming that Deathwing will have over 10 minute enrage timer, we should see at least 400 million health on 25m normal Deathwing. Also there must be some damage buffs(like in most cata raids have been). I'd say about 600 million will be the number for Deathwing in normal-25.

Note: These are not real facts, If you take these for real or argue against this, I do not care because nothing is true until Blizzard says so.

85,892,000 HP

(Stop making my HP lowercase!)

Edit: Why was my text being made lowercase? O.o
    You do realise that is only 85 million right? Less than bosses have right now.

Deleted
    It lost no zero. Just depends on where you get the number from :P

Shaterion had 9 or 10 mill hp, Hc lk had 103mill

Magmaw has 120 mill so guess deathwing will have round 1.2 billion

in a nutshell? alot

Quote Originally Posted by dazie View Post
    OVER 9 THOUSAND

sorry had to be done

I think its going to be some insane ammout due to a mechanic in the fight to help the damage, seems to be the trend with the end expansion boss's

my opinion anywho
    Grrr...beat me to it.
    Judging from scaling so far, I would give it around 500m+ normally, if gimmicks are in the fight, the 858m is possible pretty easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

atm he has 858,000,000 if I'm not mistaken.
    In Wrath when Arthas was appearing he had similar HP to the amount he had in his fight (not sure which mode was it), so I suppose in one of the 4 modes he'll have those 858 mil HP.
    But to be fair I wouldn't be supprised if the fight wasn't just tank and spank the big dragon fight.
    More likely you start it, defeat some minions all with a lot of HP on their own, then face some weird mechanic, then fight the dragon at the end,just like you had with Yogg'Sarron..

I guess it won't matter as much because of the mechanics. AFAIK, Deathwing is nearly invincible with his armor plates on, so I can imagine the encounter being based around tearing them off one by one to increase damage done over time. It is also quite likely that we get help from the red dragonflight, but they would be more likely to help us survive than provide DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Arthas had 15m when encountering him in Northrend. He had about 550% more on heroic 25. So considering DW = 858m, 858x5.5 = 4719m. 4.7 billion hp =p

Sounds unlikely, but would be fun.
    I love how we can make conclusions from a sample size of 1...

32.3333 (repeating of course) billion

Deleted
    It's not relevant tbh, they could very easy add a gimick wich make the amount of hp don't matter, (+dmg, a second boss etc etc)