Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The creator: Boubouille.
    This topic has been around before. Try using the search function.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    I know its not all subscribers but it is players

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/200...yers-total.htm

So can i have 3 cookies

Edit: old post its around 8 million subscibers now not that i care i just want cookies
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    runescape... now gimme cookies: D
    hands off MY COOKIES

Deleted
    ye i just noticed i was 2 lazy 2 read the whole thread =[ sorries!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojow View Post
    runescape... now gimme cookies: D > someone said it before i was 2 lazy 2 read the whole thread =[
    And it doesnt have 10 million subscribers. Not even close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunks View Post
    Not mentioned yet in this thread is that this site originally covered all MMO's.
    http://replay.waybackmachine.org/200...-champion.com/

Launched on March 3rd 2007(4 years ago) and that was a snapshot from 3 days later. I don't see any mention of any other MMO(Oh, and I have benn coming to this site for a long time as well)

So whatever

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    And it doesnt have 10 million subscribers. Not even close.
    ok this is fresh from the wikipedia
    The game has approximately 10 million active accounts per month, over 156 million registered accounts
    not close u said?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddickcz View Post
    Lol, this thread has nothing to do with comparison with other games. L2read and reply to questions asked.
    You were asking "Who decides which game is the champion between MMO's". Seems to me like you're trying to refer to some sort of comparison here, assuming you're not a narrow-minded idiot.

Obviously you haven't used the search function here, this has been bought up before.

MMO Champion used to be a broad site, it never used to focus on WoW. WoW simply has more followers, more people. Seems to me more people playing WoW began to come here, so it was the site owner's decision to focus on Warcraft to keep the interest up. The site owner decides - but did I really need to spell all of that out for you? Knowing that the site owner calls the shots is kind of a given, right? If you can't accept that or are unhappy or whatever you should forward your queries to him directly, I'm sure he'd be happy to... obliege.

Boub has already made it clear why MMO does the news for Warcraft.

1. Because the plan wasn't to cover just WoW in the first place. Things changed, and I never had time to cover any other game, and don't want to anyway.
    Thus we have our champion.

Locking This.