Arena and BG q's

u.s kel'thuzad.
    am i the only one who is experiencing the broken system of the arena and BG q times. some times they work sometimes they dont. most of the time we sit in q's for over 10 minutes in peak hours on a tuesday just for the 2v2 bracket. yes we have tried the "re-q after 2 minutes" and that seems to be the only thing that works. but seriously blizzard you cant tell you dont have the means to fix this in a single weekly reset. this might just be a conspiracy theory but my freinds an i recently started to switch party leader after getting a string of bad q times and i swear to god it works....you get 1 or 2 long q's switch up the lead. anyway love to hear some of the other thoughts. is it local to KT? or the battlegroup or are others experiencing this?

I was under the impression that battlegroups no longer exist and its a world queue now. So each faction's players should be having similar queue times. Of course, Alliance battleground queues are almost instant from my experience, while horde times are anywhere from 30min to an hour.

ty, i was looking for some insight on what q times were like for alliance, what about alliance arena q's do you have to re-q at all or are they working as intended?

10+ Year Old Account
    For some time now we have had difficulties with Qs. If they do not pop within 2-3 mins they never will. No idea wtf is going on, but we just leave and return until it pops.
    I like sandwiches

From my observations:

If you cueue and the timer shows <1min or 3minutes and you have sat in cueue for that long, it's best to drop cueue and cueue again. I've been in many situations where simply re-joining the cueue will get you in faster.