10man doable with 2 healrs

Hi
    i just heard that a good way to test our healers to begin Heroics ,(10man group we always do bosses with 3 healz cuz we dont have dps problems) its to do fights with 2 healers, i just wonder wich fights are or arent doable with 2 GOOD healers

have 2 healed all normals except nef _b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by megar View Post
    have 2 healed all normals except nef _b
    This sums it up... We run with 2 healers in our alt runs aswell, everything except Nef

most normal mode fights are doable in a good group with 2 healers, the only ones you might struggle with are chimaeron, twin dragons depending on your strat, nefarian, and of course conclave.

Conclave and Nef seem like the likely candidates....Nef simply can't be done with less than 3 healers due to p2, and conclave is simply unviable....you'd have to have a dps offhealing on the Rohash platform. I'd say Chim and twin dragons would be difficult at times but with two *good* healers as you specified, they should be doable. Everything else is fair game (though council might be a pita with bad rng, for example, a healer in a bubble in p3).

Although I'm not quite on heroics yet, to me it doesn't make much sense to do fights with 2 heals on normal just to see if you can unless its going to prep you for the heroic mode...most fights, last I knew, don't have you 2 healing in heroic. If you are trying to do it to make your healers all the more alert and better players, then IMO its only going to make your dps slack a little because there is one more of them and in ten man that actually makes a huge difference, bosses can die a whole minute or two earlier in some cases. But insanely good healers can do amazing things, a disc priest solo healed Heroic Lich King 10 man during Wrath, though I do believe it was with the 30% buff, it was still quite credible.

We've 2 maned whole BWD without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."