Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    When Lady Liadrin took it upon herself to shank blood elf lore and turn us into Horde high elves. Oh wait...

Really though, when the Isle of Quel'Danas first came out. The ganking was legendary.

Deleted
    I have to go with the fist Kill of Ragnaros(in my Raidgroup) in Classic...
    Sooo awesome to have 39 people yelling in their micro´s, all happy

I actually probably had the most fun back in vanilla, when things seemed new and exciting. Orgrimmar was the only hub, the horde community was small and rather tight-knit, and it was a big deal when somebody won a piece of raid gear from MC or BWL. This was back when you'd have to take out loans from your guild to afford your first mount, so getting that beautiful purple raptor was a huge thing.

Things have improved and gotten easier, but I still have better memories of struggling to get crappy hunter mail gear with +int on it for some reason, than I ever did on round after round of the Argent Tournament.

#1 Going 45-0 in a BG with my Boys. Just any chill late night BG with my buddies.

#2 Drunken 40-man MC was a bit overwhelming

#3 Getting punted through the ceiling in AQ

Deleted
    I'd have to say my first proper raid with a proper raid guild, when we downed Algalon (admittedly in the last 3/4months of WOTLK) I was over geared but I was happy.
    Finally getting to play a Nelf as they were my fave race in WC3 before switching to my Dwarf. The size of the game scared me.
    And finally finding some of my best friends through WoW who actually live fairly close to me.