Poll: Which is better Holy Priest?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ganglul888 View Post
    human for pvp
    i was a dwarf priest for swirly ponytails. but i decided to get more serious with my holy priest in RBGs so i went human. i over exaggerated a lot but the difference is night and day
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I hear people say bring War back to World of Warcraft, well how about bringing World back to World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Gnome
    Just because gnomes are great!

If gnomes could be every class i would have no other races

Deleted
    Pick the character for what you like looking at, if you wanna min/max gnome is best (even in pvp). Nothing comes close to beating having another 5-6k mana at the start of the battle.

And before people flame me for saying gnome is better in pvp you have to remember that resi is a really good stat right now. Escape artist is also a really cool ability (war root says hello)...

Quote Originally Posted by owiec View Post
    And about that LoS of gnomes - it's for or against? Cause I can see it in 2 ways - they cover less screen so it's easier to target others and harder to target you, however when there's fg. a fallen tree in a way between you and a person to be healed gnome cannot cast cause he's to small right? xD
    It's because LoS is calculated from the center of your character. Goblins have the same issue. If you're a gnome trying to heal someone at the top of a set of stairs, the line from the center of your character has to be able to connect to the center of his character, meaning you have to run farther up the stairs than a taller character would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exquisite View Post
    It's because LoS is calculated from the center of your character. Goblins have the same issue. If you're a gnome trying to heal someone at the top of a set of stairs, the line from the center of your character has to be able to connect to the center of his character, meaning you have to run farther up the stairs than a taller character would.
    And you have to swim in puddles. But that can be a plus too.

On the subject "Go with this because the other one is fugly" I must say, seriusly think about it.
    I went with goblin for the racials, ended up having a bag dedicated only to noggenfogger and quitly looking with green eyes on the female belfs :P
    There is no racial in the game that makes taking a race you think look worse worth it, not even Every man for himself in PvP, you often end up wanting that rasilience and going for some crappy resi/sp trinket anyway.