So people LIKE 15 minute dungeons, but HATE easy dungeons?

Do daily dungeon need to be re-tuned to be super short in length, but with really really long fights?

A bunch of 5-man Gruul's runs?

That actually would be kind of cool. Instead of queuing for 1 dungeon a day (or 7 a week) you'd queue for 5 bosses a day (or 35 a week) and make the boss fight be 20 solid minutes of constant fighting.

Seems like the logical desire for what people are saying.

Deleted
    the people that like 15 minute runs are not the same as those that hate easy dungeons.

Spend 15 minutes fighting, then wipe. No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most raid bosses fill the long fight niche. I'd prefer short easy dungeons for trivial Valor Points that I hardly need anymore.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    the people that like 15 minute runs are not the same as those that hate easy dungeons.
    I'd say this is the most likely answer considering there are millions of people playing the game there are going to be lots of varying opinions.

people that like the 15min dungeon runs are altaholics who don't wanna spend ~50mins in a dungeon they've farmed to hell on their main (and a 40min queue as dps), or players that started playing in wotlk (generally speaking, not everyone is like that).

personally my longest heroics today take around ~20-25mins to complete, if even that, even faster in guild runs with mass-group-aoe-fest-pulls, so imo they shouldn't make the dungeons any shorter then they are now, or make the trash any easier, it's alrdy faceroll if you've been playing since release of cata. and it will be even more faceroll when 4.1 hits with epic loot from ZA/ZG, and more with 4.2 when t11 gear will be bought for justice points. so no need to shorten, or nerf the dungeons anymore then they have been so far.

Short you say? Yesterday we killed the lost boss of H Stone Core in 29 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DesolatedMaggot View Post
    Spend 15 minutes fighting, then wipe. No thanks.
    This. The OP obviously never did Kel'Thuzad...

Not to mention, you think people rage now, think of how bad it would be when someone messed up at 5% or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    15 minute fight? Hey guys I need to go to the bathroom...

YOU SHOULDA GONE TEN MINUTES AGO.

Also, wiping after 15 minutes would just be terrible. I mean... I'd just hate it. Why would you want to just stand behind a boss for 15 minutes and do the same thing over and over for a daily dungeon? At least in a dungeon you keep moving

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    15 minute fight? Hey guys I need to go to the bathroom...

YOU SHOULDA GONE TEN MINUTES AGO.

Also, wiping after 15 minutes would just be terrible. I mean... I'd just hate it. Why would you want to just stand behind a boss for 15 minutes and do the same thing over and over for a daily dungeon? At least in a dungeon you keep moving
    Not only that but long fights don't necessarily equate to being a harder encounter. Longer fights can increase the fight difficulty but being longer doesn't automatically make the fight harder.

Deleted
    Different people like different things, especially in such a large and popular game like WoW.

This is a terrible idea. As many have already pointed out, anyone's who done KT will hate this idea. Something I would deem acceptable is another variation of the TOC instance, where there were three bosses with virtually 1 trash pack if that before the boss. But a 15 minute boss encounter with pugs? Yeah lemme just start raging at people now and save us the time.

Ef that shit, I want heroic Shattered Halls and Shadow Labyrinth type instances back.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"