Deleted

[Bored of WOW] HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi all,

I am geting bored of wow,but i don't want too.it has changed my life,etc,etc..

Any ways of getting back into the game? ;D

Thx

I don't understand. You're bored, but you don't want to quit, because it changed your life? Unless you somehow have to play WoW to survive, this makes no sense.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're bored of the game and not having fun, but don't want to quit (for some reason), then take some time off to do other things, so when you are ready to come back you will feel refreshed. And if you find yourself not desiring to come back, then you solved that problem.

Forcing yourself to keep playing the game sure isn't going to help fight the burn out.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aiir View Post
    Hi all,

I am geting bored of wow,but i don't want too.it has changed my life,etc,etc..

Any ways of getting back into the game? ;D

Thx
    Do as Tziva suggested, try some other games, Magicka is pretty epic, even minecraft is better then WoW when your bored of it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    I don't understand. You're bored, but you don't want to quit, because it changed your life? Unless you somehow have to play WoW to survive, this makes no sense.
    Ah damn... Now you got my imagination going.

Crank 3: PHAT LEWTZ

Chev Chelios has been wired to the most sophisticated torture device in the world... A TOP OF THE LINE GAMING PC! He has one week to make Deathwing his bitch or he DIES! Standing in his way are some of the greatest WoW players in the world, hired by <insert flavor of the month here> gangsters to ensure Chev doesn't make it!

LEEERRROOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JEENKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSS!!!!!

But seriously. If you want to get back into the game roll an alt. Hell, roll an alt on a different server for the faciton you don't normally play for.

If you're bored then quit. I don't see the point in playing a game you don't enjoy playing.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.