Need help to modify small amount of LUA

Code:
    local x = CreateFrame("Frame")
    x:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD")
    x:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event)
     if not Skada then return end
     ChatRBackground:HookScript("OnShow", function() Skada:SetActive(false) end)
     ChatRBackground:HookScript("OnHide", function() Skada:SetActive(true) end)
     self:UnregisterAllEvents()
    end)
    I need to make that work with Omen in addition to Skada.

Why don't you get rid of Omen and just use the multiple window feature of Skada to display the Skada threat meters as well as whatever else you are displaying?

Alternatively you can set Skada up to display threat in combat and DPS/Heal/Whatever meters out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge40 View Post
    Why don't you get rid of Omen and just use the multiple window feature of Skada to display the Skada threat meters as well as whatever else you are displaying?

Alternatively you can set Skada up to display threat in combat and DPS/Heal/Whatever meters out of combat.
    I tried that and I didn't like it. That's why I'm asking for help to use Omen instead.

Actually, I'm curious which threat is more accurate: Omen or Skada.

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyPete View Post
    Actually, I'm curious which threat is more accurate: Omen or Skada.
    Both and neither.

Threat meters no longer have to calculate threats themselves as the Blizzard API can provide all the information, so all threat addons are equal and perfectly precise (ignoring any latency).

Does anyone know what to add? I'd like to at least compare the different looks.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just so you know, all of the threat information comes directly from the WoW API now - Omen and the "threat mode" of Skada are just graphical display front-ends for the Blizzard Threat System - they get the exact same information.