Combustion haste breakpoint question.

Hey guys.
    I'm in a 10man raiding team, currently starting to progress in heroics (beyond Halfass Wyrmbreaker). Our raid composition doesn't have the 5% raid haste buff most of the time, and I was wondering whether it's a good idea to forge for haste above the 15% breakpoint for the extra tick, especially with the upcoming patch likely devaluing haste. Right now I'm sitting at 15.05% haste with most of my gear forged for haste. Should I drop that altogether and just go for crit? I'm at 23.84% crit self-buffed right now.

My armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thnor/advanced
    Raid composition (if it matters): Protection Paladin, Protection Warrior, Holy Priest, Discipline Priest, Holy Paladin, Assassination Rogue, Frost DK, Arms Warrior, Survival Hunter, Fire Mage (me).

Some days when someone can't make it, we sub in a Shadow Priest, but that isn't the case most of the time, and I don't want to reforge all of my gear 3 times a week for when she's there and we have the buff.

Opinions?
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Methnor; 2011-04-07 at 08:39 PM. Reason: ze typos, zey buuuuuuurn.