Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    I've always wonderd if it wasn't possible to add another DPS slot in a dungeon. I've seen other games run with more then 5 players per dungeon so why not do the same here? Sure this game isn't balanced around having 4 DPS in a group, but that can be tweaked. I do think it's sad we don't have any real hybrids anymore to fill that slot (aka debuffer/buffer/offhealer/offtank etc) so the only thing I can come up with is to add another DPS slot.

~copy pasta since mine got closed.
    That's because the definition of hybrids as they were back in TBC-Vanilla did not work.

They were often not taken into dungeons & benched outside of raids where people would come out to meet them for buffs before going back inside
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Glasse View Post
    people wouldnt scream and bitch if this was a a solution that would work. This is not going to work
    Oh really? You are right, if people complain there has to be something wrong. I think I will go complain to my boss that my chair isn't comfortable enough and that I need a raise and he will see the folly of his ways because I said it and I will get a new chair and big fat bonus. Maybe I will try to use that logic on my significant other and see how far I get. People don't complain when there is something wrong. People complain when they percieve that something is wrong regardless if it makes actual sense or not. People are far more likely to get wrapped up in their own opinion of something then look at it rationally and look at it from a logical point of view.