Prime42

6/13 HM Hunter LF EST hardcorde raiding guild

I don't feel like my current guild is progressing at the rate that I want; we're sometimes stuck on farm bosses for hours on end. I'm looking for a guild that raids no more then 4 nights a week (However I would love 3 nights per week) and has a much more serious attitude then my current guild.

TnErecruiting
    Hiya Prime,

Perhaps our guild may interest you (copy/paste the link):

mmo-champion.com/threads/882729-(H.-Draenor-US)-Trial-and-Error-25-man-Heroic-Guild-Now-Recruiting?p=11000572#post11000572

Best Regards,

TnE Recruiting

simple math of andorhal needs a hunter for a full-time 25-man raiding position. we raid sunday-thursday 7:00pm-12:00pm est. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* The Bastion of Twilight - 3/5 hard mode.
    * Blackwing Descent - 6/6 hard mode.
    * Throne of the Four Winds - 1/2 hard mode.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
    * Ulduar 10 & 25: All hard modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
    * ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
    * ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 hard modes + Drakes.
    * Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 hard mode.

you can app on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a pm (grouch, keoni, euphoric, velna). hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...al/Simple+Math

Munchiees
    Hi Prime, SK is currently recruiting exceptional dps to join our raiding core. We are not looking for benchwarmers but rather exceptional players who are capable of pulling their own weight, have good situational awareness, and are able to compete with our current members. We are a top 100 us ranked 25man guild, currently working on Nef & Al'akir. We are an active group of members who consider SK our home. We run a server alt/pug run on the weekends and also run guild late night 10mans for the night owls. We raid mon-thurs from 6-10pm PST (9-1am EST, 8-12 CST). If you are able to make those raids and are interested then please stop our server so we can talk or visit our website www sknights com and post on our forums. Thanks for reading and good luck =)

Guild Name: Sleepless Knights
    Server: Bronzebeard (PvE PST)
    Progression Raid Schedule: Monday-Thursday 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST).

Guild Info:
    Sleepless Knights is over 6 years old and our main focus is building a strong raiding guild while maintaining a positive, friendly and fun raid environment. We are a very low drama guild that strives to uphold a respectable reputation on our server. We are a mature group of adults that share a common interest of having a good time while progressing through the challenges of WoW. Outside of our main 25 man raid days we keep active with a variety of events including weekly alt raids, achievement runs, group PvP and other miscellaneous events.

What we are looking for:
    We are looking for mature players that are focused on defeating all the hard mode content available in game. We are looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play. You must be able to play comfortably at the level required to do hard modes and be able to learn from mistakes and not make them repeatedly. You must be respectful and pleasant to others and be able to keep calm and level headed during progression times. We expect all players to have read strats, watched videos and asked the guild about anything regarding content they are not familiar with before raid time. You must be a team players and remember that the raid ‘win’ meter is more important then any personal meter you may be running, while we expect players to strive to do the best they can we know it’s the little things that can make the difference.

What we have to offer:
    We are a very stable guild with extremely low drama. We provide a dedicated progression environment in a relaxed raid atmosphere. We prefer to have fun while working on new content and look for that mindset in players. Guild leadership considers their position as a position of service rather then power and always have an open ear to any comments or suggestions any member may have. Free guild repairs, free flasks and seafood feasts for every raid are also just a few of the things we have to offer.

Progression:
    We have been the leading progression guild on the server since mid Ulduar and currently have:

Realm First! Guild Level 25
    Realm First! Celestial Defender
    Realm First! Death's Demise
    Realm First! Grand Crusader
    Realm First! The Light of Dawn

Bastion of Twilight
    4/4 Normal Modes
    2/5 Heroic Modes (Halfus US 65th, Valiona US 112th)

Blackwing Descent
    6/6 Normal Modes
    5/6 Heroic Modes (Magmaw US 72nd, Omnitron US 139th)

Throne of the Four Winds
    2/2 Normal Modes
    1/2 Heroic Modes (Conclave US 80th)

We currently have openings available for the following Classes/Specs:

Healer openings: 1-2 We are primarily looking for the following classes/specs:
    Holy/Disc Priest (Holy is a plus)
    Holy Pally

DPS openings: 2-3 We are primarily looking for the following classes/specs:
    Enhance Shaman
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Mage
    Warlock
    Hunter
    Boomkin (w/resto offspec)
    Fury Warrior (prefer with a prot offspec)

We will consider all exceptional players.

If interested please visit us at www sknights com and feel free to message Rage, Chasingsol, Aureai, Wenora, or Munchies in-game on the Bronzebeard server if you have any questions.

We are a 7/13 heroic guild working on nef ATM and have been looking to add another hunter to our raids. We have one atm solid attender and another is very shaky and think there is room for 2-3 in a 25 man raid.

We are a EST guild with raid times of 7:30-11:30 est.

Our guild is 4 years old and has completed all content laid before us while it was relevant.

My real ID is bpswoon1375@yahoo.com and same email. I would like to talk to you before you make your decision.

Here is our blurb:
    Past Progression

12/12 Heroic ICC 25 LK in July.
    Server 1st Ruby Sanctum
    Server 1st ToCG 25 Insanity
    Server 1st Algalon

Currently we are looking for:

1-2 ranged DPS

1-2 Melee DPS, Rogue or DK

1 priest or pally healer

Or course we will always be looking for players that can play at a high level and are committed to long term raiding. Many of our core members came to us when those positions were not needed.

- All applicants must be well versed in the class and the encounters he/she enters.
    - Theorycrafting is essential as a raider here.
    - Must be willing to share responsibilities based on fight mechanics.
    - Any applicant must maintain a reasonably consistent attendance.

About us:

The Dauntless was formed in July of 2007. During TBC we cleared all content including SWP. In Wrath we hit every raiding objective from the initial entry 310 drakes all the way to a server 1st Algalon kill and TOGC 25 Insanity as well as Heroic LK 25 and Heroic Ruby Sanctum. We are currently progressing at a comfortable pace.

Our raid times are T, W, Th, Su 7:30pm-11:30 pm EST. If all content is cleared we will take the rest of the time off. We expect 85% attendance but obviously stuff comes up from time to time. We'll work with you.

Our raiding roster is currently at around 30 members so anyone stepping into our guild will get the chance to prove themselves fully before any decision is made on their future status with us.

Our loot system is a fairly run loot council. I take pay-pal. But in all seriousness it's what is best for the raid as well as who puts the effort in (I.E. someone who worked his tail off to get an upgrade outside of raid isn't penalized.)

If interested please apply at our website or contact one of our officers in game. You may also email me at bpswoon1375 at yahoo.com

Applications are submitted at: thedauntless.guildlaunch.com

Hogun GM/DPS role lead. (you CAN contact him during raid times)
    Kiithis- Tank role lead
    Kvera- Healing role lead
    (chances are one of us is on an alt, simply ask someone for one of us)

Any further questions feel free to e-mail me or hop on our vent and page
    Hogun.

Server:Vent7.light-speed.com
    Port:8406
    PW:Cocoa Puffs
    Case Sensitive

Hey Prime

<Pure> is looking for a hunter if you can be flexible with pst times . You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success . We were a top 30 US guild and plan to maintain a top 100 US rank in Cataclysm, we are currently 10/13 25m Heroic, 12/12 Cata bosses, 12/12 25 HM ICC and 12/12 10 HM ICC, also with HM Halion 10/25 down. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 3 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraidersDOTcom/forums
    also our recruitment post : http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ic-25m-LFM-HMs
    If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magtard a tell in game.

Prime42
    Bumping this up