Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    zulian tiger... and Iron bound when it was actually hard to get it

Quote Originally Posted by kombucha View Post
    I don't have it myself, not but I've seen an Spriest with it.

This is only one I could find. http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8...3107221558.jpg

I can see how some people think it looks ok, I just don't dig it personally. Also this shot was taken before 4.0, which brought a slew of little graphic errors to Shadowform such as sort of mane, hair, whiskers, or feathers having a slight haloing to them which drives me nuts.

As for the Dark Phoenix; yeah it pretty much just becomes floating armor in Shadowform.
    Looks burnt. ^_^

My rarest mount is probably Deathcharger's Reins, dropped from Baron Rivendare in UD Strat... I ran that place 75 times on my DK shortly after hitting 80 because I wanted a "real Death Knight's mount". It is tied with my Great Brewfest Kodo and my Mekgineer's Chopper as my most prized ground mount.

I don't have any flying mounts that I would describe as "rare", but my Turbo-Charged Flying Machine is probably my most prized.

Ground: Ultamarine Qiraji Staff
    Flying: Dark Pheonix / Blue Proto-drake / Green Proto-drake / Epic Chopper

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    For ground , and i actually perfer to stay grounded to ride it, is My Anzu the Ravenlord. When i do need to fly i like my black drake cus...well...toothless >.<

Ground mount: Reins of the Black War Bear
    Flight: Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher

If you want "rarest" Then I would say
    Ground: Swift Razzashi Raptor
    Flying: Rusted Proto-Drake, Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher

However since "rarity" doesn't make a mount special too me.
    Ground: Mekgineer's Chopper (First passenger mount I ever got) , Swift Frostsaber (First epic mount ever for my original character once I hit 60.) and Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (First time I could save gold to get something so expensive.)
    Flying: X-53 Touring Rocket (Killed lots of people on this thing. >>) Swift Purple Gryphon (First epic flyer ever) Blue Dragonhawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Deleted
    Ground : Brewfest Ram (got it back 3 years ago ^^ )
    Flight : Time-Lost Proto Drake
    Last edited by mmocc04643e67d; 2011-04-08 at 07:13 PM.

Phos is my favourite flyer that I own, Raven lord is my favourite ground....but I also have a thing for the Meckgineer chopper..my bf gave it to me on dec 25th.

SUPER MEAT BOY!!!!

Ground: Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
    Flight: Sandstone Drake

I need to stop using all my gold on mounts, I'm poor now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nogard64 View Post
    I have the invincible mount but I can't ever see it.

lol I kid I kid!
    I hope you know "Invincible" isn't the same thing as "invisible", if that was what you were referring to.

OT: My raven lord. Oh how I appraise thee.

Crimson Death Charger for Ground is my most Prized, because I worked my ass off to get it lol.
    Mimiron's Head for Air

Hoping to one day get Ashes though....

Ground: Zulian tiger, I got it the day before they took it out
    Flying: Rusted, I got it when ulduar was top notch. I have iron bound but I got that a few weeks ago

Deleted
    Ashes of Al´ar.
    I only once had the luck to see it drop.And since im sooo unlucky i rolled a 5 and lost against a lv 72 who roll 99.Actually he seemed to be very young so i offered him gold for the mount.As result i got the ashes and he got 25k from me

My paladin on Ghostlands has BIG LOVE ROCKET, got it same day as tough love, check for yuor self, name is Alexandross

Grey Kodo, because it was my first and I loved it so! And, since so few people actually really have normal mounts (or ride them) since leveling is so fast, I'd say that fits the rare category quite nicely.

Deleted
    Hmm my most favourite would be my Cobalt War Talbuk....not rare in the least but it looks amazing! and for flying it'd be the Headless Horsemans mount that I got before those damn loot bags when the drop chance was still stupidly low!

Ground: Great Brewfast Kodo just because I like the skin of it

Flight: Either Flight form for insta-cast or my Red Proto-Drake for all the hard work we've done to get it

Deleted
    On my warlock i only used vendor mounts since i cba farming achievements
    On my paladin id say my favorites were the frost wyrm and for ground the grand ice mammoth from SOH-exalted.

I'd say mine would be the Swift Zulian Tiger and the Swift Razzashi Raptor for ground mounts, and the Vitreous Stone Drake (from Heroic Stonecore) for flying. However, the Red Proto-Drake is my most prized because of all the fun I had getting it.