10+ Year Old Account

Social guild activites.

Hai
    I run a busy guild purely based on social things. A lvling guild. We don't raid, we don't pvp. Just social chats and fun stuff.
    We used to do suicide races with lvl 1 chars, but ever since u need to be lvl 10 to be in a raid group, this kinda started to suck.
    Here's on of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdZRSvMOJu0 i really liked them.

So, anyone out there that's just like us, know fun things to do besides gurubashi and a lottery?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    Well if you got time for it you can always make a game of bingo (it takes a lot of administration though).

Other than that you can do Gnomerace - People make a level 1 gnome and have to race from one point to another - Getting disqualified if having ress sickness and such (and just let them run places where they get killed - Dead gnomes are always fun) - In order to make sure that everyone is having fun it is always a good idea to have a resser at the back - there no way he can help anyone win the race anyways

Can also make guild aid events with prices. Like donating stuff give you points and whoever has the most points after the event wins what ever price - Have done it with about 15 prices and a lot of people helping (I now have 5 char's on an account with herbs :P)

Now that it is soon easter I also surgest treasure hunting - So that people have to find clues all around the wow world. Rules like not using portals, engi trinkets and so on should probably be a part of it though. But it's a cool edition to the "egg hunt" that children often do at easter

Hope that gave you a few ideas - More idea's could be cool - Looking for crazy things for my own guild to do too when we arent raiding