Thread: Chaos orbs BoP?

Chaos orbs BoP?

Yes I was just wonder why Chaos orbs were Bind On Pick? Like I know that they are like the new frozen orb and stuff, but I sometimes wonder if people notice that those with them charge like 300g for them (on my server) Now I know people are like"Thats not alot" But when you spend like 4-6k gold for mats to make an item that needs like 4 of them it adds up. So Why are they BoP? just asking.
    Last edited by Dagon132; 2011-04-08 at 10:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon132 View Post
    So Why arent they BoP?
    They are. And I think it's to reduce the amount of ninja-orb-and-put-it-up-on-AH-for-insane-prices

"So Why arent they BoP? just asking."

Huh?

Agree with above, but they should be account-bound IMO.

LOL I meant Why ARE they BoP lol

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the OP means "why ARE they BoP", and the simple answer is so that people with professions could quit complaining about never making any money from them, yet having to spend a fair amount to level them up. :P

He obviously means BoE. And personally...I don't really have a good reason other than that blizzard may want the professions to be more profitable, or something along those lines. I don't know, but if it makes you feel any better, I think they will be BoE in a future patch, possibly 4.2.

Its so that the BS have a corner on their own profession. Most professions in Cataclysm are kinda screwy at this point. Kinda stinks but what do you do.

They are BoP so that you might actually have to finish a freaking dungeon to wear epics. Sigh... wrath baby.

Quote Originally Posted by FattyXP View Post
    They are BoP so that you might actually have to finish a freaking dungeon to wear epics. Sigh... wrath baby.

Because that's not a condescending assumption.

I have 6 level 85's and raid 4 nights a week, it would be nice if I could take the 22 chaos orbs I have won in heroics and give them to toons I don't really have the time to dungeon on, like my mage who is a tailor so I can pump out a few extra dreamcloth.

But like was said before I think it's just to help people make money on professions, it gives you a minimum profit without tip line.

Also before someone calls me a "wrath baby" I started back in at Vanilla launch with a group of friends who don't play anymore
    Daenerýs

“It's fear of the unknown. The unknown is what it is. And to be frightened of it is what sends everybody scurrying around chasing dreams, illusions, wars, peace, love, hate, all that--it's all illusion. Unknown is what it is. Accept that it's unknown and it's plain sailing. Everything is unknown--then you're ahead of the game. That's what it is. Right?” - John Lennon