Getting blurry text when not using DX11

I tried to search around for a solution to this, but had no real luck.

I put a new computer together with the goal to be able to play WoW on Ultra and Fraps & stream raids and pvp. Everything works fine, except for one thing. As many of you probably already know, you cannot use many of the popular streaming services with DX11 enabled. I am fond of Xfire because I have lots of friends on there from previous use and am fairly familiar with it. When not streaming, I always play the game with DX11 enabled, but when I want to stream I have to disable it. Here is the problem...evident at the log-in screen, without DX11 enabled, ALL text is so blurry and skewed it makes me feel like I need glasses to read it. This is never a problem with DX11 on, only with it disabled. I NEVER had this problem with my previous computer setup, which had the same video card, which is a HD 5750 1GB.

I'm really not a computer tech or anything, but I can usually manage to fix many of my own problems. This one though, I haven't the slightest clue. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Sounds weird. If you have custom fonts try disabling them?

You can also try deleting your config.wtf file and re enabling dx11 after that (resets your video settings)

No custom fonts or anything like that. This problem occurs with and without add-on's enabled. It's evident at the log-in screen and makes playing the game very hard if you need to read anything.

I'll try deleting the config file and see what I come up with. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had this issue, I highly doubt the problem lies within the game - I believe forcing any kind of AA through the latest 11.2 drivers causes the problem, especially since they added MFAA for 5xxx series cards.

Go into Catalyst control center > 3D > All Settings
    SmoothVision Anti-Aliasing: tick Application Controlled. Make sure Morphological Filtering is ticked OFF.
    Scroll down a bit...
    Anti-Aliasing Mode: set to Multi-sample AA

Other settings are irrelevant. Honestly I think it's just Morpho-AA causing the problem with since it applies "smoothing" effects to EVERYTHING, including text, which needs to stay sharp to be readable :P
    Tell us how things go
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

The suggestion Xuvial posted actually worked. Thanks for the tip!