Thread: Oblivon mods?

Oblivon mods?

I installed Oblivion again because I had read about mods for it that make it MUCH better. Does anyone of you know any mods that are a must have. Something like mobs don't scale with your level, you could write, knockback removed etc.

Oscuro's Overhaul is p. much a must if you want to enjoy that game in any form.

And also Qarl's High Res texture pack 3 unless you want it to look shit.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

FCOM.

FCOM FCOM FCOM. A million times FCOM. Getting it to work is a bit of a hassle, but it is so worth it.

And I've never heard of a mod that removed mobs scaling with your level, only mods that diversified it. Namely Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul, which is a part of FCOM.

DID I MENTION YOU SHOULD GET FCOM YET?!

Check this site: http://www.tesnexus.com/ and decide for yourself. I really like OOO.
    Last edited by Against the Modern World; 2011-04-09 at 06:38 PM.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

I massively recommend this guide. Be warned that it is VERY long and VERY technical in parts, but the guide is awesome and will assist you in making the game run smoothly more than any other article you will ever read.

Better Cities
    Anvil Morning Glory
    Animated Window Lighting System
    Alternative Start
    Darnified Interface
    Unique Landscapes Compilation and compatibility patch.
    Qarl's Texture Pack
    Oblivion Mod Manager
    Oblivion Script Extender

A few that make the game a lot better visually, one that takes away that horrible start, and a couple essential ones like Oblivion Mod Manager and Oblivion Script Extender. Be forewarned you are -going- to take an FPS hit. This is unavoidable even for some of the best computers.

For Better Cities you can pick and choose what cities/districts you want to leave out. I would leave out the Imperial District - personally.

what? yes i play the game for the story. ya, better cities and stores and stuff. kewl.

EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!