Deleted

Anyone got a free vent serv that we can use for my raiding guild??

we need a vent serv where i can get admin and such and use for our raiding guild so we can communicate under raids we need atleast 50+/100+ slots send me a private message / post here

Why would anyone pay $20+ to let you use their server for your own means? Vent servers that size are not cheap. Why exactly do you need a server that large anyways?

Deleted
    were are about over 60-100 players online alltime that wanna be on vent togheter?

Quote Originally Posted by LolzWtf View Post
    were are about over 60-100 players online alltime that wanna be on vent togheter?
    So each of you throw in a few dollars and get your own server?

15+ Year Old Account
    So you have 60-100 players online all the time, yet no one who wants to drop 20$?

Yet, you want other people to go ahead and pay for you guys to let you use theirs?

You also want admin on the server too........ which means you can ban the owners friends if you like.......

Buy your own you hippie bum!

Say if half of the people contribute, that's 40 cents per person, less if everyone contributes, I'm sure you have someone in there who can drop 20$ for you.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

These servers aren't for groups of that size.

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Have someone host this in their basement.

I'm with all the others here:

Pay up if you want control. Pay up if you want a vent that big. Most guilds aren't that actively big.

And you expect anyone who appears on MMO Champion's forums to just hand you the keys to the castle, as it were? Yeah RIGHT.

If you want a free server that size, your best (maybe only) bet is going to be teamspeak hosted on someones spare computer. Vent servers simply don't come that large without a pricetag attached (can self host for 8).

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    we need a vent serv where i can get admin and such and use for our raiding guild so we can communicate under raids we need atleast 50+/100+ slots send me a private message / post here
    Roflcopter.

If you have that amount of people they should atleast be willing to give up a buck or two and pool the money.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    So you have 60-100 players online all the time, yet no one who wants to drop 20$?

Yet, you want other people to go ahead and pay for you guys to let you use theirs?

You also want admin on the server too........ which means you can ban the owners friends if you like.......

Buy your own you hippie bum!

Say if half of the people contribute, that's 40 cents per person, less if everyone contributes, I'm sure you have someone in there who can drop 20$ for you.
    What makes you think all hippies are bums? I know plenty of hippies with great work ethic.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

they arent hippies if they have work ethic

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need to redefine your definition of a hippie then.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

I think you have just been trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    These servers aren't for groups of that size.

--cant even quote links...-

Have someone host this in their basement.
    Just that if he wants 100 players (to speak at the same time) most home nets wont be able to "hold" it, as mumble can peak at 134kbit/s per speaker per listener.

I won't post the addy here, but do a Google for Rathamus vent server. Should help you out a lil.