Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Extremely minor asthma.

Borderline diabetic but I somehow manage to get it control randomly.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Rapid-cycling bipolar disorder II, reporting for duty Sir! I also brought my good mates agoraphobia, bulimia and obsessive compulsive disorder.
    Quote Originally Posted by MurlocWarlock View Post
    If you just love being that guy that purposely, or accidentally carries out the action of "letting them win", roll a shaman, and get a FREE vacation to the Ashran Graveyard with scenic tombstones and a magnificent sunset view of your faction hiding in the bubble as DKS, hunters and Treesus Christ roflstomp your base, and all you have to do is call this number!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Blind in me left eye - and I still went ahead and bought a 3DS... sucks being unable to experience the 3D effect of that, and 3D films
    Well, I have two eyes, but my optic nerves were wired wrong as I was becoming a man child in my mother's womb. Because of this, I can only detect monocular depth perception ques (size), and have limited vision. Your one eye trumps my two eyes.

short-sightedness... its a bitch, really. Doesn't really compare to most of the other posters in this thread though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerikaya View Post
    There's more bosses after Saurfang?

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I got 99 problems, but a totem ain't one.
    Word.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    Yeah, Tinnitus is really annoying. It didnt bother me until I realized it wasnt normal. Its only annoying when there is no sound at all, like when going to sleep...
    Its not normal? Well shit.... I thought everyone got it... >.> Is there a pill for this lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

Tinnitus and it bothers the living hell out of me. Other than that, I'm schizotypal and OCD.

I have a lymph node growth in my right shoulder/armpit area. Had surgery on it like 8 times and the bastard just keeps getting more spread out. I don't think it'll ever stop growing. Most days I don't even notice, but sometimes the scar tissue breaks down and I bleed everywhere, it is very embarrassing and gross. Sometimes the pressure of the growth inside my arm causes really intense pain, and there's absolutely nothing legal that can stop it.

I guess I'm lucky though, most people that get this particular disease get it in their neck where it can surround their throat, or in their chest where it can surround their heart... or worst of all in the groin. Dodged a medical bullet there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponu View Post
    Crohn's disease, asthma, osteoporosis, lactose intoleranse and depression.
    It sucks to be me...
    Minus asthma and osteoporosis, throw in iron deficiency anemia, colitis, irritable bowel disease and syndrome, and bipolar disorder and you got me.

Sucks though... But it makes antidepressants double effective, one for the depression, one for the Crohn's. And plus, it's cool being able to say "I have 13 less inches of intestines than you!" to most people.

Sucks really bad when I'm feeling suicidal. =/
    Everything kinda triggers everything else.
    Last edited by Pseudosavior; 2011-04-10 at 02:35 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see, Asthmatic, mildly autistic, Short Sighted, OCD, ADD, really bad knees (Can't run), social anxiety, and and the best, apathy.

---------- Post added 2011-04-09 at 10:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    Yeah, Tinnitus is really annoying. It didnt bother me until I realized it wasnt normal. Its only annoying when there is no sound at all, like when going to sleep...
    Wait thats something medical? Add that to the list.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Quote Originally Posted by whyusocrazy View Post
    hole in nose from doing too much coke

been off the drug for 3yrs now but the hole is so big and getting bigger daily, no medical insurance but i dont cry. im lazy with no job and worthless (atm). I'll fix that in due time.

oh and im serious about this, if anybody has experience with this or is a doctor of sorts and can help me i would appreciate it. currently using petro jelly and ayr to keep it moist.
    I never understood doing cocaine through the nose. Sure it's probably hits you the fastest, but doing it orally is 100x safer and the effect is almost as strong

Oh and I have asthma and a ton of allergies, as well as astigmatism

asthma... no medication.. slowly.. dying. no really, im serious

just asthma and allergies, it sucks hardcore but my asthma is very mild.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashunt View Post
    Diabetic, but its just an annoyance apart from the muscular pains

---------- Post added 2011-04-10 at 02:15 AM ----------

I'm pretty sure if i took insulin without my diabetes i'd die :P
    Type 1 btw the worst kind
    no... u wouldnt die

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I never understood doing cocaine through the nose. Sure it's probably hits you the fastest, but doing it orally is 100x safer and the effect is almost as strong

Oh and I have asthma and a ton of allergies, as well as astigmatism
    you develop stomach problems from what i heard. best bet is dont get hooked, as i feel drugs are not bad, addiction is.

I have Hypothyroidism, easily manageable with meds every day, but I'm an absolute wreck if I miss a does or run out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Blind in me left eye - and I still went ahead and bought a 3DS... sucks being unable to experience the 3D effect of that, and 3D films
    Ah, nothing worse than being excited of a new movie and finding out it only shows in 3d.
    Are you completely blind or partial? Myself can only see object and colours, but I can't focus or read text, it's all shown as a very abstract painting :/. The left eye as well.

I have mild/severe fibromyalgia - got diagnosed after several tests in my early 20s. I also have tinnitus, depression and arthritis. Got the wrong end of the gene pool ><

Suffering from 'cold urticaria'(Cold allergy). It itches like hell during the winter if I forget my medication :/.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincey
    This is best thing i have ever seen. ever.

It makes me happy that im so healthy compared to everyone else... Though i think i had an allergic reaction to something a couple of weeks ago... ive never tried that before... It was the pillowsheets at a hotel, i started sneezing and my nose ran when i went to sleep and i had trouble opening my eyes when i woke and my face was pretty red for half the day...
    the next night i took the sheet off and wrapped a t-shirt on it instead and slept pretty good...

Oh and ive had migrane... like 3 times... in my 19 years