10+ Year Old Account

Quickest way to grind guild rep?

So my guilds only level 9 atm and I really want the BoA helms, there are plenty of 20+ social and leveling guilds on my server. I can't leave guild on my main but my alts I can. I have 1 85 alt, hunter then several 80s and several 60-70s. I joined a level 22 guild on my 71 mage. What would be the quickest way to grind guild rep (not necessarily on my mage) I just need to hit honored with one of these guilds to get the helms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing at 85 is usually pretty "good" rep, otherwise guild groups I guess.

i need to know this baad too... tons of guilds with BoA helms and i want one too.
    Help my Youtube channel grow please.

Raiding with them is far and away the quickest way to reach your weekly cap as long as they kill bosses. Other than that I'd suggest either a toon you really want to level and quest heaps on it, or an 85 (Preferably Healer/Tank) and run lots of dungeons in a guild groups and do dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    You will get a poopload of guild rep every time you down a raid boss with a guild group.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healingsara View Post
    Raiding with them is far and away the quickest way to reach your weekly cap as long as they kill bosses. Other than that I'd suggest either a toon you really want to level and quest heaps on it, or an 85 (Preferably Healer/Tank) and run lots of dungeons in a guild groups and do dailies.
    so, my hunter although level 85 I have not geared him at all since he hit 85, his Ilevel is about 310 or something. Do you think it'd be quicker to get guild rep by gearing my hunter and then raiding, or leveling a toon for rep?

EDIT: Just checked, his ilevel is 303
    Last edited by Anakso; 2011-04-11 at 05:00 AM.

Guild runs of heroic SFK, without killing the adds on the second boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
    Guild runs of heroic SFK, without killing the adds on the second boss.
    Why? You kill adds, dog summon=x6 otherwise its x2 for rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    so, my hunter although level 85 I have not geared him at all since he hit 85, his Ilevel is about 310 or something. Do you think it'd be quicker to get guild rep by gearing my hunter and then raiding, or leveling a toon for rep?
    If your target guild is doing regular guild dungeons then you'll earn rep while you gear up by doing it with them. As to raiding for rep it would depend on how progressed they are and also if they actually have a regular spot for a Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Esg View Post
    Why? You kill adds, dog summon=x6 otherwise its x2 for rep.
    We always leave adds alive and get 6+ lines of "Reputation with Guild Reputation increased" because the adds die with the boss.

Guild Runs+Dailies cap me out everyweek.

I have a large guild, 2nd to hit 25 on my server. I tank at least 1-2 normal randoms a day. (For alts or leveling guildies) and at least 2 heroic runs a day as I dont raid with them. I also do my Tol-barad dailies.

Just doing the Tolbarad dailies each day will cap you inside a weeks time.

12x42 (guild reward bonus rep) = 504 x 7 3528

I think the reg bosses @ 85 give similar amounts of rep.

It will take you at least 3 weeks to get to honored seeing as the cap is 3500 a week. Some have said that cap is modified by the human racial and guild perk that increase rep. I am not quite sure how they factor into it. But if you could increase your cap to 4500 with both then it would 2 weeks.
    Last edited by Playintrafic; 2011-04-11 at 05:13 AM.

Deleted
    I get the feeling you're asking about guild experience here, not reputation... considering you want your guild to level quicker :/

As for rep, what Playintrafic said.. I've been doing 25 dailies every day and hit the weekly cap that way, mostly because I don't like grouping

Heroic runs and quests.I got 3500 rep in a day from quests on my rogue.Damn weekly rep cap.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/12 will see you at the weekly cap, just make sure you take 10/10 guild members.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Taros View Post
    You will get a poopload of guild rep every time you down a raid boss with a guild group.
    People keep saying that, but I only ever get 150-ish per raid boss. I'd hardly call that an anything load.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    I get the feeling you're asking about guild experience here, not reputation... considering you want your guild to level quicker :/
    If you read his post, it says rep because that's what he needs to buy an heirloom.

OT: Keep in mind though that there is a weekly cap, no matter how fast you gain rep, you will still need 3 weeks to get to honored. TB dailies (12 per day) is enough to cap it every week, assuming you do it every day.